Some recent entries:
- A fictional dialogue
- Fr. Kennedy of Brisbane: See ya!
- BBC: SSPX Bp. Williamson expelled from Argentina
- Exercises in intimidation: The Tablet attacks Fr. Finigan
- Attack on the Pope by a group of European “rupture” theologians
- TIME: Catholics are worked up for nothing about FOCA
- Scranton: Bp. Martino digs in about pro-abortion Catholic politicians
- Finally an account of the meeting of Pope Benedict and Speaker Pelosi… sort of…
- Comet approaching earth… run for your LIVES!
- Plurk… not just a stomach noise
- The Remnant: new interview with SSPX Bp. Fellay
- Pray in a special way. Offer your mortifications.
- On Westminster, Card. Murphy-O’Conner and Archbp. Burke
Everyone is insisting that the SSPX accept Vatican II.
Can we insist that everybody accept Trent?
Don’t forget that the the Z-Cam and Radio Sabina are streaming and we sometimes have online chat.
Get Say The Black – Do the Red stuff.