For years I had a site called the “Ask Father Question Box”. Several priests with expertise in various fields took and answered questions. We had many thousands of pages of Q&A. I am thinking of reviving the project. I still have the domains. Perhaps priests with some expertise in a field who are interested could drop me a note.
Meanwhile, I do take some questions here.
I have a link to an ASK FATHER email form at the top menu. If you have a question, use that form. I pretty much delete mail that does not come through the two forms.
And I have VOICEMAIL
Nota bene: I do not answer these numbers or this Skype address. You won’t get me “live”. I check for messages regularly.
020 8133 4535
TIPS for leaving voice mail.
- Don’t shout. If you shout, your voice will be distorted and I won’t be able to understand you.
- Don’t whisper. C’mon. If you have to whisper, maybe you should be calling the police, instead.
- Come to your point right away. That helps.
- I don’t call you back. I do listen to every message.
- Say from the onset if I can use your message in a post. I anonymize.
Lastly, the season for Christmas cards is coming. For the last few years I’ve received hundreds of great cards, often with letters inside. I enjoy reading them. My snail mail address is always on the sidebar.
Send snail mail to:
Fr. John Zuhlsdorf
733 Struck St.
PO BOX 44603
Madison, WI 53744-4603