Fr. Z’s Rome Trip Fund…CLICK TO SEND ME FAR AWAY!
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…When you shop through Amazon, please come HERE first and enter Amazon through my search box or one of my links. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
- rcg said ‘O’zymandias.
- jhayes said Jaykay, July 12 is coming. It should give us a cha...
- Imrahil said I tend to make one exception. Those who went to wa...
- ridiculusmus said You still have not corrected the text in the post.
- Supertradmum said Well, people need to make little decisions daily...
- jaykay said jhayes: Yes indeed, and that exists also in the Re...
- cwalshb said Father, perhaps we could have a post, with sources...
- Doge of Venice said Adding St. Joseph to the Canon may have been a tes...
- padredana said Here in the diocese of Sioux Falls, SD we just rec...
- BridgetTheresa said Let’s ask the intercession of Saint Patrick...
- jhayes said Jaykay wrote: “we don’t have to find a...
- Laura Lea said Father Z’s post today certainly reflects wha...
- Venerator Sti Lot said jaykay, Then let us hope and pray that neither ...
- acardnal said jaykay wrote, “People who live there will fi...
- jaykay said jhayes: the “isolation” you speak of...
- Chuck3030 said Father, did you lose your sermon for this past Su...
- Venerator Sti Lot said jaykay, Thanks for your further response! You say,...
- pjsandstrom said How is progress going on your Doctoral Thesis? Is...
- SKAY said Interesting who else has a problem with Catholic s...
- Brian K said “Still, if you will not fight for the right when y...
- jhayes said Jaykay, I went to a Catholic school for 9 years wh...
- Theodore said My daughter who is an evangelical Christian and wh...
- jaykay said jhayes: not just as black and white as that. Many,...
- Bosco said One word…’Antichrist’
- jaykay said Venerator: sorry, you did ask that before. Not all...
- jhayes said jaykay, I think the starting point is different in...
- Imrahil said Dear @Tina in Ashburn, I don’t think anyone...
- Fr Martin Fox said In my homily, I asked each person present to consi...
- Tina in Ashburn said The Papal Bull Auctorum Fidei Contra Pistoia not o...
- Emilio III said Fr. Pius: When Christ at a symbolic moment was es...
Show public support!
Wyoming Catholic College!
Click the image below and say your “Daily Offering”
A great new biography of St. Francis of Assisi by Fr. Augustine Thompson, OP, who posts here now and then. Learn about the saint after whom Pope Francis purposely chose his name.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Buy “Say The Black Do The Red” stuff
LEAVE VOICEMAIL!I reactivated my phone numbers whereby you can leave me voicemail which I could, perhaps, use in future PODCAzTs. I do not answer these numbers. Leave voicemail.
UK: +44 20 8133 4535
US: +1 651 447 6265
if I can use this in a podcast
if you want to be anonymous
- “Better to die honorably in the field than ignominiously hang upon the gallows.”
- ACTION ITEM! ST. JOSEPH’s name NOW in Eucharistic Prayers II, III, IV
- “When ‘Guitar Masses’ became a chew toy between traditionalists and progressives
- Pres. Obama sticks his nose into Catholic education in IRELAND
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- What is your good news?
- QUAERITUR: Wouldn’t audible prayers in the Extraordinary Form be better?
- Request for Prayers
- WDTPRS 11th Ordinary Sunday: God begins and completes the meritorious things we do
- WDTPRS 4th Sunday after Pentecost – Our rebellious wills.
- Irish PM ‘c’atholic Enda Kenny – what a classy guy
- What is “lobby” all about in the Vatican “gay lobby” chatter going on?
- POLLS: Latin and/or Vernacular at Low Mass (TLM)
- Hunger Bones
- RECENT POSTS and THANKS and MASS for benefactors
- QUAERITUR: Vernacular only readings in traditional Low Mass?
- Different confessional practices/customs around the world
- CLERGY and CLERGY ON CALL Car Magnets
- Want a TLM in your parish? Here is how it was done in one place!
- QUAERITUR: Confessional etiquette
- Catholic League’s head: Pope Francis should expel Vatican’s ‘Gay Lobby’
- Human rights? Over-rated.
- Nancy Pelosi: late-term abortion “sacred ground”
- WISCONSIN: Legislation requiring ultrasounds
- Of Star Wars and Immanentism and Birdcages and Elite Snobbery. Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Schadenfreude and Reform of the Roman Curia
- QUAERITUR: Distance of a priest’s valid consecration
- Document ready for close of Year of Faith
- Of Devils and Agencies and Metadata and You
- “You have the right to remain silent.”
Because you asked…
Fr. Z’s KINDLE Wish List
Grab and Go Food Kit… check it out!
You keep this blog going.
Tag Archives: TIME Magazine
Catholics need to learn better how to use the new media, new tools of social communication, and social networking.
(On that score, I renew my appeal that you please use early and often the sharing buttons on these entries. Thanks!)
I saw … Continue reading
Bloggers! Please pick this up. You don’t have to link to me. Just DO IT. Solidarity!
The dreadful TIME Magazine (dreadful when it comes to anything about the Catholic Church) is having a poll and you should participate.
From their site:
The 2012 … Continue reading
From The Catholic League:
TIME SMEARS ENTIRE CATHOLIC CHURCH
“Having Standard & Poor’s downgrade the creditworthiness of the U.S., and warn the country about further downgrades, is a little like having the Catholic Church lecture Scout leaders on the proper behavior toward … Continue reading
Time Magazine has a section online named “Swampland”, which seems appropriate for pretty much the whole publication.
Here is some “insight” from one Amy Sullivan, who has alas received our attention before, here.
Joe Biden’s Secret Meeting with the Pope
By Amy Sullivan … Continue reading
Time Magazine chooses, usually poorly, some “person of the year”. Time this year included Benedict XVI among “people who matter”, indicating his “Highs” and “Lows”.
Time usually gets things about the Catholic Church wrong. I suspect they do that on purpose. … Continue reading
The resignation of Bp. Joseph Martino as Bishop of Scranton raised some eyebrows. The eyebrows probably arched with the simultaneous resignation of the Auxiliary of Scranton. Bishop Martino cited health problems. I think we need to take him at his … Continue reading