Have you been to the Holy Land yet?
That’s going to be corrected in February 2020.
For more information contact: HERE
Some bullet points:
- -All meals included.
- -Daily TLM at the holy sites.
- -Ash Wednesday in Jerusalem.
- -Pre-dawn Via Crucis on Via Dolorosa and entrance into the empty tomb of Christ.
- -The tour touches all the most important Catholic sites.
- -Chant Schola led by Mr. Christopher Suen of Holy Family FSSP choir in Vancouver.
- -Specially selected dates to avoid summer heat and crowds.
- -Registration is open.
- -We do our best to patronize Christian shops, restaurants and hotels.
- -Local Christian guide from Nazareth is a Knight Commander of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem.
- -The tour escort, John Sonnen, is a Knight of Malta and a Knight of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem.
- -To keep the tour moving, time for shopping is given only during a specified time in Bethlehem when pilgrims have the opportunity to support a local Christian shop operated as a co-op of families.
- -Highlights include Mass on Mt. Carmel and Mt. Calvary. Also, Mass on the Mt. of Beatitudes and at the rock of agony on the Mt. of Olives.
- -Masses will be taken from the Holy Land supplement to the Missal, the Festa Propria Dioecesis Patriarchalis Hierosolymitanae.