Right out of the gate this year!
- ObamaCare (aka “Affordable” Care Act) will be repealed.
- Construction will begin on The Wall.
- Pres. Trump’s first international trip will be to Jerusalem.
- Pres. Trump will appoint two Justices to the Supreme Court.
- Pope Francis will not respond to the Dubia and will, in fact, double down.
- Card. Burke will emerge unscathed from the Knights of Malta controversy.
- Curial reform will still not make significant progress.
- The number of places in which Extraordinary Form (TLM) Masses are offered will continue to grow.
- Applications to seminaries will continue to drop.
- Fr. Z will still not be a Monsignor.
How did I do last year? HERE
1. Francis will still be Pope. [+1]
2. Pres. Obama will continue to trample on the US Constitution. [+1]
3. The Holy Year of Mercy will be under-observed. [+1]
4. Applications to seminaries will drop. [+1]
5. Donald Trump will be the GOP nominee. [+1]
6. Controversy will continue to surround the Synod of Bishops when
priesthood is discussed. [-1]
7. Curial reform will not make significant progress. [+1]
8. The number of places in which Extraordinary Form (TLM) Masses are
offered will continue to grow. [+1]
9. Former-Father Greg Reynolds will still be excommunicated. [+1]
10. Fr. Z will still not be a Monsignor. [+1]