What do I mean?
- Big social media outlets are filtering, censoring, shadow banning content and users, “deplatforming” those whose opinions are not “acceptable” to them.
- This is going to get worse as we continue to polarize.
- People who want to or who do use the interwebs for good, Catholic works usually don’t have the tech background to, say, be a server administrator or to unwedge problems as they arise… and they always arise.
- Building up a free standing site and keeping it updated and running is not easy. Not just anyone can do it. Believe me. I have practical knowledge of the problem, not theoretical.
Think about this if your parish or a priest is trying to set something up.
It is hard to find good tech help that is both capable and reliable.
I am happy to announce that…
WE DID IT.
We have formed the
We have a Patreon site to raise money so we can also pay – at least a little – the team members.
We have also teamed up with Roman Catholic Gear to provide “Thank You!” gifts to people who become Patrons of the Corps through Patreon.
- The “St. Isidore” Patron at $7/month will receive a Combat Prayer Book.
- The “St. Michael” Patron at $15/month will receive a .
- The “St. Gabriel” Patron at $25/month will receive a Combat Rosary™ in Gun Metal.
There are two more levels we are working on.