I am again going to LIVE stream a Traditional Latin Mass at NOON Central Daylight Time (= GMT/UTC -5 and ROME 1900h). The Mass formulary will be for Thursday in Passion Week (the week before Holy Week).
- You can find an English translation of the Mass formulary HERE. Scroll down use the 1960 setting.
- I will say a prayer for a Spiritual Communion at the very beginning for those of you who cannot make a Eucharistic Communion.
- I will also recite the traditional “Statement of Intention” (which every priest should recite before Mass).
- I will add orations “Pro infirmis qui proximi sunt morti… for the sick who are close to death”. Here’s the Collect:
Omnipotens et misericors Deus, qui humano generi et salutis remedia, et vitae aeternae munera contulisti: respice propitius famulos tuos infirmitate corporis laborantes, et animas refove, quas creasti; ut in hora exitus earum, absque peccati macula tibi Creatori suo per manus sanctorum Angelorum repraesentari mereantur.Almighty and merciful God, who for the human race bore both the remedies of salvation (also “health), and the gifts of eternal life: look graciously on your servants now suffering from bodily infirmity, and revive their souls which You created, so that in the hour of their departure, they may merit to be presented without the stains of sin by the hands of the Holy Angels to You their Creator.
- At the end, I’ll say a “Prayer against disease” from the Roman Ritual followed by the blessing with a fragment of the Cross in the large reliquary.
I’ll add a “fervorino” (short sermon).
My YouTube Channel HERE
My Jesus, I believe that Thou art present in the Blessed Sacrament. I love Thee above all things and I desire Thee in my soul. Since I cannot now receive Thee sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. As though Thou wert already there, I embrace Thee and unite myself wholly to Thee; permit not that I should ever be separated from Thee. Amen.
Gesù mio, credo che voi state nel ss. Sacramento. V’amo sopra ogni cosa e vi desidero nell’anima mia. Giacchè ora non posso ricevervi sacramentalmente venite almeno spiritualamente nel mio cuore. Coma già venuto io v’abbraccio e tutto mi unisco a voi, non permettete ch’io m’abbia mai a separare da voi. Così sia.