— Fr. John Zuhlsdorf (@fatherz) September 18, 2020
Sometimes people have a hard time finding causes to support. I have a few organizations which I trust 100% for my own charitable giving.
This is one of them that I admire. When I got home from Paris after being banged up by a motorcycle, they were really good to me. The doctor even made a house call! He didn’t have a little black leather bag, however.
Our Lady of Hope Clinic is a CATHOLIC clinic, that practices medicine in keeping with the teachings of the Church. Of course they treat everyone.
No matter where you live, please help. This could be a new model for health care in a rapidly changing – disintegrating – time. Health care is going to be more and more complicated in the near future. For the poor, it’ll be a nightmare.
- OLHC is the ONLY 100 % Pro-life primary care clinic in (ultra-liberal) Dane County.
- OLHC is the only free primary care clinic with walk-in appointments four days/week.
- OLHC provides hands-on medical opportunities to our volunteers, many of whom are pre-med or medical school students–the physicians of tomorrow.
Here’s what a gift to our clinic can do:
- $2,500 provides 6 months of medical supplies
- $1,000 covers 1 month of laboratory expenses
- $150 covers the cost of 2 FREE medical appointments.
- No gift is too small.Checks can be sent to:
Our Lady of Hope Clinic
6425 Odana Road, Ste. 13
Madison, WI 53719
They have a DONATION page.
Please tell them Fr. Z sent you.