UPDATE 10 January 2021:
Today I had note from a layman who made use of this matchmaking:
You helped me when my father died. (Feast of St Joseph 2017). Thank you.
The FSSP priest offered Masses in Jerusalem.
Last Mass @ Holy Sepulcher. My Father’s spirit visited me @ 3 am CST ostensibly at the conclusion of the last Mass.
There are some priests out there for whom these Mass sets really make a difference financially. Consider being generous.
Right now, the number of requests waiting: 3
Right now, the number of priests available, waiting in my email: 0
____ ORIGINALLY Published on: May 24, 2020
In the past I have played “yenta” and put lay people who want Gregorian Masses (30 consecutive Masses for a single intention – usually, but not limited to, for the deceased).
If you can take such an intention write to me. Drop me a note HERE
Put in the subject line
AVAILABLE FOR GREGORIAN MASS
Not anything else. Just that. Only that…. as in NOTHING OTHER THAN THAT. Not “Free for Gregorian Mass” … not “I’m available”… not “Gregorian Mass request”… not “Free for Masses”.
- In the body of the email, indicate what your present assignment/ministry is and where. (If you don’t, I’ll question your competence and delete.)
- In the body of the email, indicate if you can celebrate the Traditional Latin Mass or only the Novus Ordo.
- I will forward to priests the email from the people who made the requests.
- You work out stipends on your own. I will have ZERO to do with that.
- NB: Some people want only Traditional Latin Masses, some are indifferent as to which Missal is used. Work that out with them.
If lay people (although I have also had priests ask!) want a Gregorian Mass set, write to me HERE. Put in the subject line
GREGORIAN MASS REQUEST
If you put something else in the SUBJECT line, I might not see your email.
I’ll try to match you up with an available priest.
In the body of the email, you might provide a little detail (e.g., Traditional Mass or Novus Ordo, or either… for the living or for the dead… urgency…).