According to some I have apparently now drifted from Rome into a strange "Dukes of Hazard" parallel universe.
A few things console me here.
- I am in the Bugatti I was promised.
- The license plates are correct.
- I am sure to win any race I am in. In this thing the bleeping Batmobile couldn’t catch me, much less that Charger.
- John Schneider is Clark Kent’s father Jonathan in a far more gratifying show Smallville.
- On my planet "the General" refers to use of the Latin in the liturgy and never to absolution.
- The only people sliding across my hood will be liturgists I find walking near the road. They’re soft enough not to do any damage, though I’d Hazard a scratch or two.