Some entries for your attention in case you missed them or you are new here.
First, some business…
Want to comment? SELF-REGISTRATION OPEN
Also, I want to draw your attention to this, especially if you live anywhere near Merchantville, NJ.
15 August – annual “Mater Ecclesiae” Assumption Mass in Merchantville, NJ
QUAERITUR: 15 Aug – Assumption – Day of Obligation?
- Save the Liturgy – Save the World… the coffee mug
- Radical NGO works on UN to call abortionists “Human Rights Defenders”
- Drilling into an article on “active participation”
- Spain’s Justice Minister says doctors not allowed to object to abortion
- Hurting the ear of God
- Obama Administration wants abortion coverage in reform bill?
- There are many types of scandal
- How to move a POLL
- US Catholic article against Summorum Pontificum and the TLM
- Archbp. Dolan on the challenges we face as a Church
- Archbp. Nichols’ note for the Priests’ Residential Training Conference
- Town hall meetings… freedom of speech
- Global pervasive addiction? Or … just something new?
- Catholic Sr. Campbell (NETWORK) endorses Planned Parenthood bailout bill
- More comments on The Tablet’s vulgar little scream
- Why a priest won’t give “Communion blessings”
- UN Disabilities Treaty: language about “sexual and reproductive health”
- Bp. Olmsted (D. Phoenix) to K of Cs: “followers of Christ need not be afraid”
- Obama advisor John Holdren: newborns are not fully human
- Card. Ouellet: It is time to take a stand!
Follow the WDTPRS RSS feed.