I’ve posted a lot recently, so some good posts have scrolled off the main page. Here are some handy links.
First, some important business.
- NOTE TO REGISTERED READERS ABOUT BLOG DEFENSES AND BANNING
- Fr. Z’s Voice Mail
- Monthly donations: a request (UPDATED)
- ASK FATHER: I’d like to be EMHC for nursing homes but not during Mass
- ASK FATHER: Admonishing the sinner
- ASK FATHER: Getting “paid” to go to confession and “selfies” with confessor
- ASK FATHER: Relics, consecrated altars, and liceity of Mass
- ASK FATHER: Confession before conversion
- NOTE TO READERS: Registration and Comments
- ASK FATHER: How to obtain a traditional parish?
- ASK FATHER: Validity of schismatic priests’ ordination
- ASK FATHER: Annulment after an SSPX wedding
- ASK FATHER: Can I attend an invalid SSPX wedding?
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- Fr. Volpi, Commissar over Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate, has died.
- WDTPRS: Corpus Christi – COLLECT (2002MR)
- WDTPRS: 2nd Sunday after Pentecost – Holy Fear
- Staff breaks? Staff it out! (UPDATED with fun video)
- A businessman thinks outside the box
- ASK FATHER: Electric, battery powered … candles?
- CQ CQ CQ – #HamRadio Saturday and a UPS story
- Card. Kasper and the game of lowering expectations
- ASK FATHER: Viewing of bodies in church in front of Blessed Sacrament
- D. Madison – Corpus Christi Pontifical Mass wrap up (great photos)
- ASK FATHER: I’m dying and I want for my funeral…
- ASK FATHER: The Magical Friday Bacon-Fish!
- ASK FATHER: Rebaptism and membership in two Churches at the same time?
- ASK FATHER: Blue Vestments… again!
- Is this really a surprise? Pres. Obama keynote speaker at Catholic Health Ass
- ASK FATHER: I’m haunted. Was I not really absolved? Am I still excommunicated?
- ASK FATHER: Husband had an affair, won’t go to confession
- ASK FATHER: Masses in living rooms
- ASK FATHER: Father didn’t make Sign of the Cross at absolution
- ASK FATHER: Where is Father supposed to be during the Novus Ordo?
- ASK FATHER: What to say in Roman Canon when in Territorial Abbey?
- St. Charles Lwanga, martyred by sexually deviant King
- Nancy “the Theologian” Pelosi… words fail!
- ACTION ITEM! Help a reader, an aspiring monk!
- ASK FATHER: Can friends of same sex “marry” to avoid deportation?
- Vanity Fair and the Synod
- If you are a little bored someday
- ASK FATHER: When does Paschaltide end?
- Fathers! A serious warning!
- June and You
- Congratulations Newly Ordained Fr. Tim Ferguson!
- The upcoming “environment” encyclical, “human ecology”, and the everlasting pains of Hell
Wow. Look at all the ASK FATHER questions. It might be time for me to revive the ASK FATHER QUESTION BOX and get more priests involved.
Also, I’d like to extend warm thanks to all of you who are sending donations, either one offs or as a monthly subscription. You keep this going. And, frankly, each one is a little shot of encouragement.
I keep track of people who send donations or items from my wishlist (sidebar). I occasionally say Holy Mass for the intention of my benefactors.
I will say Mass for the intention of my benefactors on Friday 12 June, Feast of the Sacred Heart at 5:30 PM at St. Mary’s in Pine Bluff, WI.
Right now it is slated to be a Missa Cantata. If I can get a couple more clerics, we can make it a Solemn Mass.
BTW… I get shots of encouragement through my hate mail as well!
I know I am doing things right when I get notes like the one that recently came in from a cleric who works in a diocesan chancery on the East coast (yes, I found you).
To the hater: I saved your emails. I’m thinking about sending copies of the last email, with the threat, and your previous charming emails as well, to your bishop. That should be fun for everyone! I saw in your bio, by the way, that your liturgical mentor was Bp. Remi de Roo! He was the celebrant at this unforgettable Call To Action event….
Watching this video might make Catholic eyes and ears to bleed!
In any event, Reverend Mister, I’ll add your name (which I know) to the list of the good people for whom I will say Holy Mass on Friday. You clearly need some serious prayers and there is nothing more efficacious than a Mass. God bless you.
In the meantime, dear readers, please stop what you are doing and, right now, say a prayer, perhaps a Memorare, for this troubled soul.