YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS

PLEASE use the sharing buttons! Thanks!

Registered here or not, will you in your charity please take a moment look at the requests and to pray for the people about whom you read?

Continued from THESE.

Let’s remember all who are ill, who will die soon, who have lost their jobs, and who are afraid.

I get many requests by email asking for prayers. Some are heart-achingly grave and urgent.

As long as my blog reaches so many readers in so many places, let’s give each other a hand. We should support each other in works of mercy.

If you have some prayer requests, feel free to post them below.

You have to be registered here to be able to post.

I ask a prayer for myself.  I’m dealing with a lot of challenges right now.

Also, please pray for TF, who is facing serious – faith related – marriage problems.  Great suffering.

This entry was posted in SESSIUNCULA and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Comments

1. Pingback: YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS – Via Nova Media

2. dahveed says:

Prayers for all of you, and I’m adding your intentions to my Rosary intentions. If I may add one, that those of my children who’ve left the Faith might return.

3. Jim Dorchak says:

Please say a prayer for Roy L. who lives near Seattle. His is my sons father in law and was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. We have heard he is in a lot of pain and his daughter is not taking the news well either. These people are not Catholic. They likely do not go to any Church, but I would still appreciate prayers for his recovery. I believe he is 58 years old.
    Thank you and rest assured we hold you all in our prayers each night.
    Jim in Chile

4. Not says:

I would like to offer prayers for Father Z. and all religious and lay people who are fighting for Our Church and its traditions. Maybe one day in the near future a President of the United States will ask the nation for prayers.

* On that day I hope no one will get hurt from the Libtard’s heads exploding.

5. StJoansPage says:

Please say a prayer for the health and safety of 3 children I know, and for the health of their parents’ marriage. One parent wants to give them the Covid-19 vaccine, despite the other’s expressed wishes. There’s a great deal of tension and uncertainty in their household right now.

6. Adam says:

Please pray for a long-serving cleric in our diocese, Deacon L. He has acute respiratory distress syndrome and has been put on a ventilator. It’s not covid, they don’t know what it is, but he’s very sick.

Thankfully we have a couple Fr. Youngtrads here who did an apostolic pardon, confession, and anointing, so he’s ready to go if it’s God’s will, but your prayers are coveted by he and his family nonetheless.

7. VForr says:

Please pray for my brother. He is engaged, but I am not sure he or his fiancée understand what marriage actually is. They only seem to understand playing house.

Please also pray for my mom’s extended family especially my grandfather. My mom’s siblings tried to commit him to a facility without his consent three days before Thanksgiving.

8. Tamara T. says:

Please remember my brother M and his wife M whose marriage is very broken. That they find their way back to love and peace.

For Carolyn who is awaiting biopsy results and already battled cancer once.

For the conversion of Chris, Mike and G.

Thank you all so very much! I am praying for you as well.

Tammy

9. Anneliese says:

Please pray I’ll find new housing ASAP. Please pray for the G family and their search for permanent employment. Please pray for R’s brother who was refused entry into the marines for refusing to receive the vaccine and for her father who will lose his job soon for also refusing the vaccine. Will anything good happen to any of us anytime soon? I’m tired of this new “normal” and the building better back which really isn’t better at all.

10. Padre Pio Devotee says:

Please pray for the grace of a happy death for A.O., A.L., G.H., M.W., and C.B. and for the repose of their souls.
    Please also pray for my various novena petitions. Will keep everyone’s prayers in my prayers. Amen.
    Deo Gratias!

Think, proof read, preview BEFORE posting!