YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS – UPDATED

PLEASE use the sharing buttons! Thanks!

In your charity would you please take a moment look at the requests and to pray for the people about whom you read?

Continued from THESE.

Let’s remember all who are ill, who will die soon, who have lost their jobs, and who are afraid.

I get many requests by email asking for prayers. Some are heart-achingly grave and urgent.

As long as my blog reaches so many readers in so many places, let’s give each other a hand. We should support each other in works of mercy.

If you have some prayer requests, feel free to post them below.

You have to be registered here to be able to post.

I ask a prayer for myself.  I’m dealing with a particular challenge right now.

Also, I received this note today:

The person who runs the great online Douay-Rheims Bible website www.drbo.org has prostate cancer and no insurance. He is trying to raise money for surgery. I used his website many times each week and refer others to it. It is very helpful to find where something was said in the Bible.

Mail a donation to him at Paul Mann, PO Box 156, St. Mary’s, Ks 66536.
He also listed this need on his website.

[UPDATE:] Also, I received this note from “Betty”:

Father can you please pray for I am moving in a senior place I am 65 years I have to have $700 dollars for a deposit so can you please pray that I get some help with the deposit.  Thank you and have a Bless Day

This entry was posted in Urgent Prayer Requests and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Comments

1. JEF5570 says:

My daughter is having surgery tomorrow to place a feeding tube in her stomach. She’s 4 months old and has never been home.

2. VForr says:

For my grandfather, Joseph S.
    For the Forrest family.

3. Anneliese says:

Please pray for financial stability for myself so that I may move to a home with less steps. And prayers of thanksgiving. After months of waiting, I’ve been able to start an infusion treatment for my MS. It’s an expensive treatment and the pharmaceutical company is covering the costs. Overall, my mobility has slightly improved. I would love to be able to go back to using a cane rather than a walker. In any case, I’m relieved and grateful. But I would still be grateful for financial stability. It’s getting harder to afford a lot of things. Also, please pray for the G family. They moved to Vienna earlier this year and they just announced that they are expecting a fifth child in early spring next year.

4. Mike says:

I’ll be praying for these intentions tomorrow at 10:50 am EST. An Opus Dei priest will be the celebrant.

5. Padre Pio Devotee says:

Intentions of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Release of the Holy Souls from Purgatory, especially those closest to heaven, furthest from Heaven, those most abandoned, and those of deceased bishops, priests, and religious. The repose of the souls of DM, MGM, CH, and MP.

Conversion of sinners and the enemies of God.
    Restoration for Holy Mother the Church, and all her bishops, priests, and religious. Restoration and conversion of the whole world, but especially the USA.

The suffering and dying of this day. End to all legalized sin. The despairing, lonely, despondent, and the poor. For peace, healing, and grace in our souls, families, towns, church, and nations.

My novena petitions and for safe upcoming travels. Will keep everyone and their intentions in my prayers (even those who are unable to post).

Deo Gratias! Holy Family, have mercy. Padre Pio, St. Thérèse of Lisieux, and St. Michael the Archangel, pray for us and all these petitions. Thank you Fr. Z for these regular posts of prayer intentions. Amen.

6. Sandy says:

Praying for D. to be cancer free and relief from side effects of treatments, and for K’s health concern: that it is not a tumor or anything serious. Praying for all of you, Father Z also.

7. maternalView says:

I’m praying.

For my 2 daughters to return to the Church.

That my brother heals from his surgery and that this be the end of a year and half of serious health problems and he enjoys good health with the completion of this surgery.

That my grandson’s newly discovered genetic condition not cause him serious health problems and that any issues are easily treated.

For the financial stability of my children.

8. beelady says:

Please pray for the repose of the soul of my husband, Patrick, who died unexpectedly on July 20th at the age of 57.
    Please pray for me, Kim, as well that I may be given the strength I need to carry this cross and that I may be given wisdom.
    I am considering walking the entire Camino De Santiago (Frances) next Spring as a Pilgrimage.
    Thank you and I will pray for all who post here.

9. hwriggles4 says:

Please pray for the repose of the soul of my friend Terry who passed away today after a battle with cancer. Friends and family held Vigil around the clock during his last days, and last rites were given. Terry was a devout Catholic and his friendship and examples helped me progress from being a “one hour Catholic ” years ago. He will be missed.

10. Liz says:

Kim (beelady) I’m so sorry about the loss of your husband, Patrick. He was so young! I will pray for his soul and you and your family at mass and our rosaries. I cannot imagine such a loss.

I will pray for all here.

Please pray for a special intention that I can’t remember! Also, please pray for several other personal intentions.

God bless and keep you all!

11. Gregg the Obscure says:

prayers for all here.

@BeeLady – my late wife passed on July 27, 2021 after a long illness. you will remain in my prayers for a long time.

Think, proof read, preview BEFORE posting!