SHOPPING ONLINE? Please, come here first!
About this blog…“This blog is like a fusion of the Baroque ‘salon’ with its well-tuned harpsichord around which polite society gathered for entertainment and edification and, on the other hand, a Wild West “saloon” with its out-of-tune piano and swinging doors, where everyone has a gun and something to say. Nevertheless, we try to point our discussions back to what it is to be Catholic in this increasingly difficult age, to love God, and how to get to heaven.” – Fr. Z
Coat of Arms by D Burkart
Wonderful about St. Joseph! “Terror of Demons”
PLEASE donate using VENMO!
CLICK and say your daily offerings!
Do you want to show some appreciation?
Do you have a faithful Catholic website that needs competent and reliable tech support?
Fr. Z’s VOICEMAIL
020 8133 4535
YOUR RECENT COMMENTS
Books which you must have.
I use this when I travel both in these USA and abroad. Very useful. Fast enough for Zoom. I connect my DMR (ham radio) through it. If you use my link, they give me more data. A GREAT back up.
Don’t rely on popes, bishops and priests.
“Who is going to save our Church? Not our bishops, not our priests and religious. It is up to you, the people. You have the minds, the eyes, and the ears to save the Church. Your mission is to see that your priests act like priests, your bishops act like bishops.”
- Fulton Sheen
Therefore, ACTIVATE YOUR CONFIRMATION and get to work!
Send Snail Mail to Fr. Z
- “The modern habit of doing ceremonial things unceremoniously is no proof of humility; rather it proves the offender's inability to forget himself in the rite, and his readiness to spoil for every one else the proper pleasure of ritual.”
- C.S. Lewis
This blog has to earn its keep!
PLEASE subscribe via PayPal if it is useful.
For a one time donation...
As for Latin…
- #ASonnetADay – Sonnet 152. “In loving thee thou know’st I am forsworn…”
- Daily Rome Shot 136
- Watch and think
- Daily Rome Shot 135
- #ASonnetADay – Sonnet 151. “Love is too young to know what conscience is…”
- Daily Rome Shot 134
- #ASonnetADay – Sonnet 150. “O! from what power hast thou this powerful might…”
- Daily Rome Shot 133
- #ASonnetADay – Sonnet 149. “Canst thou, O cruel! say I love thee not…”
- LIVE VIDEO – 18 April 2021 – 1200 NOON CST – Traditional Latin Mass – 2nd Sunday after Easter
- Daily Rome Shot 132
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes – 2nd Sunday after Easter (3rd of Easter – N.O.) 2021
- WDTPRS – 2nd Sunday after Easter (TLM): joy, devastation and ascent
- #ASonnetADay – Sonnet 148. “O me! what eyes hath Love put in my head…”
- Before “Alleluia!”, comes “Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani?” – Wherein @FatherZ rants.
- Daily Rome Shot 131
- #ASonnetADay – Sonnet 147. “My love is as a fever longing still…”
- The “trowel” and the “sword”. That’s what is needed now.
- Feast of an incorruptible
- Daily Rome Shot 130
- Daily Rome Shot 129
- #ASonnetADay – Sonnet 146. “Poor soul, the centre of my sinful earth…”
- One year ago, today: Card. Pell acquitted
- Two years ago, today: Notre-Dame fire
- LIVE VIDEO – 15 April 2021 – 1200 NOON CST – Traditional Latin Mass – Votive of the Eucharist
- #ASonnetADay – Sonnet 145. “Those lips that Love’s own hand did make…”
- A Jesuit’s brilliant notions about needed liturgical reform. What could go wrong?
- 14 April: St. Justin, martyr
- LIVE VIDEO – 14 April 2021 – 1200 NOON CST – Traditional Latin Mass – St Justin, martyr
- Daily Rome Shot 128
Let us pray…
Yes, Fr. Z is taking ads…
Be a “Zed-Head”!
My "challenge coin" for my 25th anniversary of ordination in 2016.
Want one? I do exchanges with military and LEOs, etc.
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
This is really useful when travelling… and also when you aren’t and you need backup internet NOW! I use this for my DMR “Zednet” hotspot when I’m mobile. It’s a ham radio thing.
Please use my links when shopping! I depend on your help.
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Fr. Z’s stuff is everywhere
Help support Fr. Z’s Gospel of Life work at no cost to you. Do you need a Real Estate Agent? Calling these people is the FIRST thing you should do!
GREAT causes to support
Tag Archives: SS. Trinita dei Pelegrini
UPDATE 17 Oct: WE DID IT. “For Luigi!” Last night an American woman dropped in at the sacristy, knowing I would be there, with an envelope full of Euro. The pastor was there too, so she put it directly into … Read More
I have been running uninteresting errands… except for one. As you may know the Summorum Pontificum pilgrimage is underway. Card. Pell was to be celebrant at Ss. Trinità. Card. Pell is ill. Some wags here are suggesting that he has … Read More
Roman images. First, a priest sent a fine photo of a side altar, in use, of SS. Ternità del Pelegrini. That’s how it’s done. And then a couple photos from NLM posted by my friend Gregory DiPippo of the Basilica … Read More
Interesting celebrant of Pontifical TLM at SS Ternità in Rome: a very non-trad leading Auxilary close to Pope Francis
No fooling… on Sunday one the Auxiliary Bishops of Rome went to the official parish for the Extraordinary Form in Rome, SS Ternità dei Pellegrini (real Romans say Ternità rather than Trinità). There are some good photos at NLM. Here … Read More
Here is a little continuity for you. Vespers at the EF parish in Rome, staffed by the FSSP. This is the beautiful SS. Trinita dei Pelegrini. Brick by brick, folks.