I have one.
This is on his blog:
After celebrating Mass facing the Lord I can report these favorable effects from the priest’s point of view:
- I don’t have to worry about where to look
- I don’t have to worry about what my face looks like
- I can weep at the beauty and wonder of it all without concern
- I can worship more freely and fully
- I feel more at one with the people of God
- I am on a journey to God with the people
- I am not the focus of attention
- The elevation of the host and the Ecce Agnus Dei have become more of a focus
- I feel more part of the great tradition
- I can’t see who’s not paying attention and feel I have to do something to get their attention back.Okay, subjective feelings on my part, but I thought some readers might be interested.
Subjective, sure. But these are precisely things that other priests are thinking, Reverend Father! I can assure you that you are not alone.
And this is just the start of what it will provide for you and your flock.