I received this from a reader:
Father Z — this may be of use for visitors to Washington, D.C. for the March for Life. I imagine there will be several other TLMs by out-of-town priests.
If you know of any priest looking for a place to say the TLM in Washington, D.C. proper, Saint Mary’s in Chinatown and the Lourdes Chapel of the Basilica Shrine in D.C. seem to be the two main locations. The contacts for arrangements are, respectively, Father Alfred J. Harris (pastor) and Father Michael D. Weston (liturgy director). The coordinator for the TLM in the Archdiocese of Washington is Monsignor Charles E. Pope.
Traditional Latin Masses; Washington, D.C. and immediate suburbs —
Friday, 22 January
* 7:30 a.m. Low Mass offered by the Friars of the Immaculate; Saint Mary’s at 5th and H streets, NW, in Washington, D.C.
* 8 a.m. Low Mass; Saint Mary’s at 5th and H streets, NW, in Washington, D.C.
* 7:30 p.m. Low Mass; Saint Louis in Alexandria, Va.
* 7:30 p.m. Low Mass; Saint John’s in McLean, Va.
Sunday, 24 January
* 6:15 a.m. Low Mass; Saint Michael’s in Annandale, Va.
* 8 a.m. High Mass; OLD Saint John’s in Silver Spring, Md.
* 9 a.m. Low Mass; Saint Mary’s in Washington, D.C.
* 12 noon High Mass; Saint John’s in McLean, Va.
* 12:30 p.m. Low Mass; Saint Lawrence in Alexandria, Va.