There will be a conference in Rome next June which some of you may desire to attend.
This conference intends to give impetus to the spread of Eucharistic Adoration.
Think about parishes where there is Eucharistic Adoration. Isn’t it the case that good things usually happen in these places?
The First International Conference on Eucharistic Adoration will be held in Rome (Italy) from June 20 to June 23, 2011.
It looks as if the venue will be the Salesianum… ’cause it seems to be all Salesian all the time in Rome these days. They would have done better at the much better situated Augustinianum, but that’s just my observation.
The conference was apparently announced by H.E. Most. Rev. Dominique Rey, Bishop of Frejus-Toulon in France. You may recall that he supports a seminarians who desire both forms of the Roman Rite. He also founded a group called the Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist.
The now usual suspects, very welcome and interesting usual suspects are involved, through the impetus seems to be coming from a new and real player in the European “new evangelization” track.
- Cardinal Francis ARINZE, Emeritus Prefect of the Congregation of Divine Worship
- Cardinal Raymond BURKE, Prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura, Vatican City
- Cardinal Antonio CAÑIZARES LLOVERA, Prefect for the Congregation of Divine Worship
- Cardinal Malcolm RANJITH, Archbishop of Colombo, Sri Lanka, former Secretary of the Congregation for Divine Worship
- Cardinal Mauro PIACENZA, President of the Congregation for the Clergy, Vatican City
- Cardinal Peter TURKSON, President of the Pontifical Council Justice and Peace, Vatican City
- Bishop Giovanni D’ERCOLE, Auxiliary Bishop of L’Aquila, Italy
- Bishop D. José Ignacio MUNILLA – Bishop of San Sebastian, Spain
- Bishop Dominique REY, Bishop of the Diocese of Frejus-Toulon, France
- Bishop Athanasius SCHNEIDER, Auxiliary Bishop of Karaganda, Kazakhstan Fr Nicolas BUTTET, Founder of the Eucharistein Community, St-Maurice, Switzerland
- Fr Mark KIRBY, Prior of the Diocesan Benedictine Monastery of Our Lady of the Cenacle in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Fr Florian RACINE , Founder of the Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist, Sanary, France
- Mother Adela GALINDO, Foundress of the Servants of the Pierced Hearts of Jesus and Mary, USA
- Sr. Joseph, Missionaries of Charity, Calcutta, India