This came in my email from American Needs Fatima.
Caution: blasphemous material.
Please protest the Southern California Premiere of the blasphemous show Jerry Springer: The Opera, which is full of profanity, impurity and blasphemous content, such as
- The Crucifixion is mocked and the Eucharist is trashed
- There is a lady singing “Jerry eleison” (mocking the Mass: Kyrie Eleison)
- Jesus is introduced as “the hypocrite son of the fascist tyrant on high.” He wears a diaper, is fat and effeminate.
- Eve gropes Jesus in a manner too indecent to describe while the Annunciation is described as immorality.
- God is a fat man in a white suit who complains about being blamed for everyone’s problems. He invites Jerry Springer to join Him to “sit in Heaven beside me, hold my hand and guide me.” At the end, Jerry emerges as the true savior of mankind.
You and I cannot accept such insults to Our Lord and the Catholic Faith!
I suggest also praying the maledictory psalms for their conversion.
I note that this theater receives funding from the Anaheim Arts Council, which is an organization of the City of Anaheim. I assume that this blasphemous show is receiving support of taxes on the people of Anaheim.