The Sacred Triduum will be celebrated this year with great reverence at the vibrant midtown parish of Holy Innocents.
They are also doing Tenebrae.
Holy Thursday (April 2, 2015)
• Holy Mass at 7:30PM
• Tenebræ of Good Friday at 10:30PM and vigil at the Altar of Repose
Today, the church will remain open sometime after that for those who would like to spend time at the Altar of Repose
Good Friday (April 3, 2015)
• The Seven Last Words at 12Noon, and the Divine Mercy novena & chaplet immediately after. Fr. Leonard Villa, Fr. Bob Brisson and Fr. Roger Landry will give the meditations.
Vox in Rama (the volunteer choir at Holy Innocents) will sing Charles Gounod’s musical setting for the Seven Last Words. Everyone is encouraged and welcome to attend.
The novena and the Chaplet of Divine Mercy will be prayed immediately after the end of the Seven Last Words.
• Liturgy of the Pre-Sanctified at 3PM
Holy Saturday (April 4, 2015)
• Easter Vigil & Holy Mass at 9PM
• Very festive reception after the Mass in the church hall. [Those who would like to bring something to share or donate for the reception, please contact Maria Ignacio at 646-371-2582)].
Easter Sunday (April 5, 2015)
• Holy Mass at 10:30AM
Sung Vespers for Easter Sunday – 2:30PM