Things scroll off the top page pretty fast these days. Here are some links to recent posts:
- Congratulations Card. Burke: Happy Birthday and 40 years of priesthood!
- A Blog Bug squashed: SITEMETER compromised, malware
- ACTION ITEM! Milwaukee Art Museum – Anti-Catholic offense! @MilwaukeeArt
- @MadisonDiocese: 1st Masses in the Extraordinary Form
- Jupiter and Venus are having a … conjunction! In plain sight!
- “We have two tools at hand that the other side does not: truth and grace.”
- Notes concerning SCOTUS same-sex decision Obergefell v. Hodges
- NOTE TO READERS: Registration, Comments, getting LOCKED OUT
- Chapel by chapel: Corpus Christi, London – Lady Chapel Restored
- Observations about important CDF document on “Legal Recognition to Unions Between Homosexual Persons”
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes – POLL and AUDIO (Fr. Z’s sermon about SCOTUS)
- Super fun book alert!
- ASK FATHER: Married deacons and the fascia
- The problem is the inversion of “God is love” and “Love is God.”
- WDTPRS: 13th Ordinary Sunday – divine adoption and the splendor of truth
- WDTPRS: 5th Sunday after Pentecost – In redeeming us, God does not unmake us.
- Ed Peters on SCOTUS Obergefell v. Hodges
- USCCB on SCOTUS Obergefell v. Hodges – “tragic error”
- SCOTUS Justices on Obergefell v. Hodges (In progress)
- It’s time to kneel down and pray for our nation
- Wherein Fr. Blake hits a century
- The Church in Madison is alive! VIDEO
- ASK FATHER: Our Episcopal priest recently became a nun….
- ASK FATHER: Petrine Privilege or usual “annulment” procedure? Help!
- Ed Peters on Pope Francis’ remarks about “separation” of spouses
- POLL: SCOTUS upheld ObamaCare subsidies in states
- ASK FATHER: I work on Sunday. Can I go to Mass on another day?
- Interesting job opportunity with Benedictines of Norcia
- One White House reaction to Laudato si’
- More from the Religion of Peace
- The greatest man born of woman
- AURORA ALERT! Events of terrible beauty, presaging we know not what.
- And so it begins… Instrumentum Laboris (working document) for October Synod of Bishops
- 23 June – Vigil of St. John – bonfires and witch burnings, solstices and snails
- 23 June – St. Æthelthryth – Etheldreda – Audrey (and ACTION ITEM!)
- The encyclical ‘Laudato si” and “integral ecology”
- Of fortune cookies
- How machinations led Paul VI in the liturgical reform
- NSR’s Mickens on the “election” of bishops
And now, thanks to donors for items from my Wish List and for your donations through subscription each month and through the PayPal button!
You keep me going. You are all in my prayers as benefactors.
MC, DS, and VJWL sent some great stuff, including Z-Pak Dressings (I’m trying to create some super-compact, daily carry, emergency medicine pouches – just the right combo of elements but easily carried and concealed) and some CELOX First Aid Temporary Traumatic Wound Treatment (which will go into my travel pack). Remember, my friends, “all bleeding stops!” I’d like to be able to stop it a little sooner before another famous rule kicks in, that is, “death is a stable condition, too.” I also received some coffee maker descaler (because coffee sometimes replaces my blood), some printer ink thingies (and when are they not useful?), and a great rechargable drill/driver (for my jihad to become more holey)! However, amazon put the wrong slip in the drill box. I hadn’t listed on my wishlist any of Heather’s Tummy Teas – Organic Fennel Tea Bags. Someone out there is probably doing some head scratching, and the slip about the electric drill.