Here is something to ponder. HERE
On this day in 2013 I posted:
Over at First Things I saw a piece called Five Myths About Pope Francis by William Doino Jr.
What are those myths?
1. “Francis is the anti-Benedict.”
2. “Francis is Not a Cultural Warrior.”
3. “Francis is a ‘Social Justice’ Pope.”
4. “Francis Will Be More Charitable Toward Dissenters.”
5. “Francis Loves the World.”
I think it would be interesting to reread the article in question and see how things are going now…. with some perspective.
Moderation queue is ON.