I have been able to review… rehear?… my recent voicemail. Among the various (no doubt well-meaning) messages concerning how I ought to live, how I ought to think, and how I ought to change pretty much everything I have ever been, said, done, or thought, there was this one, which I found energizing.
I always try to anonymize your messages. This is from a fellow Ham Radio operator, which explains in part the reference to St. Maximilian Kolbe, who was also a Ham.
I really need to get back on the air. FRUSTRATION.
Also, the last time I posted about Voice Mail, HERE, I mentioned that I had been contacted by a traditional Catholic psychiatrist who is willing to help out any priest who may be getting jammed up by his bishop or superior with a mind to force him into some kind of clinic for “evaluation” and “treatment”. This came on the heels of my post: HERE and HERE and HERE. As it turns out, this produced a contact and a passing along of information. Please, Lord, it may do some good or… even better… that it not be needed.
Wanna leave me voice mail? You have three options:
020 8133 4535
Since I pay a fee for the two phone numbers, USA and UK, I am glad when they get some use.
TIPS for leaving voice mail.
- Don’t shout. If you shout, your voice will be distorted and I won’t be able to understand you.
- Don’t whisper. C’mon. If you have to whisper, maybe you should be calling the police, instead.
- Come to your point right away. That helps.
- I don’t call you back. I do listen to every message.
- Say from the onset if I can use your message in a post.
Send snail mail to:
Fr. John Zuhlsdorf
733 Struck St.
PO BOX 44603
Madison, WI 53744-4603