Yesterday evening I wrote about “creeping incrementalism” which can manifest in different ways, namely, the slow removal of things, until something is changed, and the slow addition. Think of removing grains from a heap of sand until there is now longer a heap, or the addition of heat to water in which one desires to boil a frog. Another way is the replacement of one thing with another, as a commentator mentioned, such as the process of petrification, minerals replacing organic matter.
These processes are slow. They are used by the Enemy, so that we are not suddenly alarmed and make changes to reverse course and correct our ways.
For some time, as I hear about bizzare things going on in and around the Vatican City State, I’ve been trying to connect the dots. This morning I connected literal dots just to see what a few of these strange things looked like, mapped out.
- There was a horrible drug fueled homosexual orgy at the Palazzo Sant’Uffizio some years back. That’s in the very building where the CDF and the Pontifical Commission “Ecclesia Dei” are housed. Where the Faith is defended and where Tradition is being fostered. The CDF also handles the graviora delicta, abuse matters. This is also very close to the a) place where Peter was crucified, b) the Synod Hall, c) the Casa Santa Marta (where Francis lives), d) the Basilica where Peter’s bones are.
- A ceremony was held in the Vatican Gardens near the Museums where a tree was planted and an imam recited a sutra from the Koran that was intended to claim territory for “Allah”. That video was scrubbed and the whole thing buried. I recently went to that spot and saw the tree. There is no plaque for the event, though all the other commemorative trees have a plaque.
- A pagan ritual was held in the Vatican Gardens near the Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes. A statue of Pachamama was venerated in a ritual way. A pagan idol was venerated, in violation of the 1st Commandment. This idol was ubiquitous during the Amazon Synod as were black bowls used in the rite to invoke that demon. I know at least one priest who went to that place and recited Ch. 3 of Title in the Roman Ritual to exorcise a place.
- Pagan symbols including many Pachamama idols with obscene dehumanizing photos were displayed in a church just up the main street extending to St. Peter’s Basilic, in Santa Maria in Traspontina. There were regular ceremonies there to venerate the demonic idols over a period of a month. An young Austrian man took some of the idols from this church and threw them into the Tiber River.
- During the closing Mass of the Amazon Synod, one of those black bowls with a plant with red flowers, associated with the cult of the demon Pachamama, was placed – at the order of Francis – on the very altar of Saint Peter’s Basilica directly over the place where the bones of St. Peter are located.
What does that look like on a map?
These places are not very far apart. Vatican City State is small.
What does this mean? I have no idea what it means, exactly, other than that it means nothing good. However, if I were on the side of the Enemy, I would probably want to make sure that events which summon the demonic should occur close to this most holy site.
Demons are attracted by certain actions and they then cling to the places where they were perpetrated. Their claims must be broken by exorcism.
I have to ask this… what a sad this it is to have to ask… do priests and bishops out there really believe in Satan and the fallen angels and the whole spiritual battle that is being waged for our souls? Do they believe in possession, oppression, infestation? The power of sacramentals? SACRAMENTS? Really believe?
I’ve written this before, but I’ll post it again. And again. And again. And again… until I start getting notes from priests and bishops about what they are doing.
Priests and bishops are not primarily administrators or coordinators. They are not primarily nice guys or social workers or hand holders. While ministry might include those things, they are primarily for offering the Sacrifice of the Mass and for exercising the Keys, by forgiving sins and by sanctifying, breaking the bonds of the Prince of this world and bring the presence of the King. Anyone can do those other things. Only the sacerdos can do those other things. Let priests be priests. There is nothing more important than a priest or a bishop can do than mediate for the people in the sanctuary of the holy places, churches, and to go to bless and cleanse where needed.
If I were Pope, I would weekly send exorcists around the curial offices to clean house. If I were a bishop, I would weekly send priests around blessing the work spaces of the chancery and sprinkling holy water and even blessed salt. Pastors of souls should do that for their rectories. Fathers of families should ask the priest to bless their homes.
Hell and demons are real, friends. And they really hate you. Fight back. Use sacramentals. Even more powerful than sacramentals are sacraments.
Again, as I have written before…
We can get down in the dumps about what is going on or we can rise up and fight back.
I want to keep as many of you out of Hell as I can and enjoy the glory of Heaven with you when our time comes.
For now, however, we are in The Fight Of Our Lives.
So, you read about awful things in the Church and heresy and stupidity from her duly appointed pastors? Fine. If the Church is being attacked with such fury, and from the inside, that means that the Church is exactly what we need to belong to!
Paradoxically, the corruption we see and the infidelity we read of are proofs of the Church’s divine origin.
And since Christ founded the Church, that’s the Church I want to be in, flaws, wickedness and all.
Next, battle isn’t pretty. Just as a soldier in the state of grace who does his duty knows that even in battle he is in the “safest” place he can be, so too we know that we members of the Church in the state of grace are in the safest place we could be, even though corruption and infidelity and disgusting things are going on at every level. Since the Church is of divine origin, there is no place else we should ever want to be. We can be sad sometimes at the results of the battle. We can be afraid sometimes in the midst of the battle. But let us not waiver in our trust in Christ’s promises. Heaven is our reward, not worldly security, even in the Church. The Lord is my strength and shield and my trusting heart exalts in Him and with song I’ll give Him thanks even for the terrible battle that it falls to me to fight as His priest.
Moreover, Rome is only Rome. The “Vatican” is only the Vatican. Curial structures are not of divine origin. Christ promised nothing to the Roman Curia. He made no guarantees that the Faith would be preserved in the Curia. “Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation.”
Stick to the true and the proven. Stick to traditional sources for the review of the content of your Catholic Faith. Remember too that the content of your Faith is not just stuff to be read and memorized, but is also a Person with whom you have a relationship. Stick to Christ. Use the sacraments well. Review your own state in life and, having determined your duties and obligations, carry them out faithfully and with singularity of purpose. Examine your conscience and…
GO TO CONFESSION!
Were every reader here, today, to examine his or her conscience and then GO TO CONFESSION!, offering up prayers of reparation for sins committed by faithless priests and bishops, faithless catholics who twist souls through their media outlets (Fishwrap, America, Commonweal, The Tablet, etc.), imagine the blow that would give to the Enemy.
Were every reader here, today, to take up the call of the Mother of God and do what she asked in praying the Rosary and making acts of reparation, imagine what a ripple effect that would have.
You are NOT few in number, dear readers. YOUR acts of reparation would be NOT a few. You can have an impact.
Were you to make an act of reparation and pray for forgiveness and conversion each time you read a story about the faithless agents of Hell who twist papal documents to contradict the Church’s true teachings, who are caught in the commission of evil acts, who distort minds and hearts through their horrid reporting or opinion pieces at certain internet sources… imagine the impact.
You might also pick a particularly annoying priest or bishop or media person who is clearly in trouble and dedicate some of your prayers for him.
Remember the prayer before using the internet. HERE
Remember also the prayer for the conversion or destruction of the Fishwrap. HERE
Remember to activate your Confirmation. HERE
Remember The Bux Protocol™. HERE
Remember the Act of Reparation taught by the Angel of of Peace at Fatima:
Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I adore You profoundly and I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He Himself is offended. And by the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of You the conversion of poor sinners.
We are not helpless in this battle, friends. We have mighty spiritual weapons, made strong and good by Christ.
Do I hear an “Amen!”?