Daily, I live-stream a Traditional Latin Mass at NOON Central Daylight Time (= GMT/UTC -5 and ROME 1900h).
Today: SERMON ONLY 9th Sunday after Pentecost
Today I was called at 7:00AM to take the 7:30AM TLM at St. Mary’s in Pine Bluff, WI. Here is the SERMON from that Mass. Unusual situation. This is an experiment. At my usual time for Mass I will live stream a recording of only the sermon from the parish Mass. Does that make sense?
Will you please tell others about these Masses? Will you please subscribe to my channel? HERE Use the notification Bell!
- NB: You can usually find an English translation of the Mass formulary HERE. Scroll down. Use the 1960 setting.
- We can say the Angelus together since the bells are usually ringing when the live stream starts.
- I will say a Spiritual Communion prayer at the very beginning for those of you who cannot make a Eucharistic Communion.
- I will also recite in Latin the traditional “Statement of Intention” (…a hint to priests).
- After Mass and the Leonine Prayers, I will recite a prayer in Latin “In time of pandemic” followed by a blessing with a fragment of the Cross
For texts of Prayers before Mass for each day of the week, in versions for laypeople and for priests: HERE
THANK YOU to my flower donors!
Click HERE to donate.