- “resurrection glasses”
- QUAERITUR: Loss of papal honors for priests who are “removed from the active ministry”
- Why we need more “ad orientem” worship: “we cannot serve this world with a kind of banal officiousness”
- Fortune Cookie? Doubtful.
- Gallup Poll: Fewer Dems in Church, Majority ‘Seldom or Never’ Attend
- More on the one-world-government “white paper” from Pont. Council for Justice and Peace
- UK’s grocery chaim Tesco is backing a homosexual event in London. Why?
- You have got to be JOKING!
- Does Pope Benedict have arthrosis? (degenerative joint condition in his legs)
- CWN – Irish foreign minister: Pope not invited for 2012 visit
- Coach Paterno – WDTPRS POLL
- EAS and EAS… ?!? Coincidence? You decide!
- QUAERITUR: Are Eastern Catholics also “Roman” Catholics?
- Episcopal Church nuns received into the Catholic Church
- QUAERITUR: Priest lost use of arm. Is Mass still valid?
- Archd. of New York’s particular law forbidding Catholic ministers any participation in same sex “marriage”
- QUAERITUR: Is “I absolve you” alone sufficient for validity?
- USCCB Media Blog: anti-Catholic bias at HHS (Obama Administration)
- CNS: Fordham U. Prof. defends late-term abortionist Tiller as “compassionate”
- Catholic League on The curious choices of The Star and SNAP
- Must read: Archbp. Chaput’s address at U of Pennsylvania
- NY Gov. Cuomo: opponents of un-natural “marriage” are “anti-American”
- PRC CR & CTA – “Rebellion is Justified!”
- Bp. Conley on “atheocracy” and growing hostility to religion
- Sr. McBride awarded by Call To Action for approving abortion in Phoenix
- The Austrian Church version of Occupy Wall Street, but with worse arguments.
- Devil face discovered hidden in a fresco by Giotto (+1337)
Many thanks to those of you who have sent donations and items from my wish lists (yes, plural) and who have sent promises of prayers. I am deeply grateful. I keep track of those of you who send things and remember you at the altar as benefactors, which is my duty and pleasure. Here are some initials:
SRP, RB, NMcD, JB,
JM, PK, MK, MH, AR,
DF, KT, JRJ, TB, GMacN,
KA, PP, MJC, PMG, FH,
JB, LL, AN, ER, JD, MCHE,
LS, PK, PGJ, KMacK, SS, MR, PJ
JR, AR, MR, NLM, MG, PLaF,
MC, THE, JD, KJS …
Also, as the weather turns colder, we shall not forget the birds shall we?