1) Republicans will sweep the House and win a majority in the Senate.
2) There will be more Traditional Latin Masses celebrated by the end of 2022 than there were in 2021.
3) Liberal, aberrant NO Masses will not be corrected
4) SCOTUS will overturn Roe and return abortion law to the states
4) Francis will appoint commissars over the FSSP and ICK
5) The health of both Pope Benedict and Francis will continue to decline.
6) Women deacons, “deaconettes” will not be approved
7) Card. Burke will publish a book critical of liberal theology
8) More Catholics will be rounded up in China mainland and in Hong Kong and the Holy See will do nothing.
9) The Holy See will make a move against Catholic media sites and blogs
10) Fr. Z will not be made a “Monsignor”
How did I do last year?
1. Pres. Trump’s victory in the 2019 election will be acknowledged, even if the loser is installed. [0 – Yes, some are recognizing it, but not enough… yet]
2. Pres. Trump will support primaries of RINOs nationwide to reform the GOP. [-1 – He didn’t campaign much.]
3. Face Diaper Control Religion will continue with the force of 1984 and PsyOps tactics. [+1]
4. More evidence that the Holy See sold out to population control maniacs will emerge. [+1]
5. China will massively attack US interests through internet and undermining trade. [+1]
6. More Fr. Z readers will become Ham Radio Operators. [+1 – I’m getting all sorts of notes that I’ve motivated people to get the license]
7. Exorcists will report even more demonic activity and be overwhelmed in cases. [+1 – sadly true, a strongly so]
8. A small number of courageous bishops will move solidly toward Traditional worship. [+1 a few have stood against the cruel wind from Rome]
9. The “demographic sinkhole” opening under the Church will produce financial disaster for dioceses. [+1 ongoing]
10. Fr. Z will still not be a Monsignor. [+1 – Gosh, who knew?]