You keep this blog going.
Search Fr. Z’s Blog
When you shop…When you shop through Amazon, please come HERE first and enter Amazon through my search box or one of my links. I will then get a small percentage of everything you buy. (Pssst... if you can't see the search box, turn off your "ad-blocker" for this site!) A search box for Amazon UK is at the bottom of the blog.
Click the image below and say your “Daily Offering”
- Konstantin said Thank you Father, I feel learned now ;-) A blessed...
- Christopher said Jabba: This can be caused by a variety of differen...
- Christopher said Also Father, as others have stated, do not go beyo...
- Christopher said Father, Can you access the BIOS (either F2, F8, or...
- VexillaRegis said Even the Queen of England carries her umbrellas he...
- Bea said My First thought was the Arrogance of this man. to...
- JabbaPapa said I am trying to revive the old “mothership”. I thin...
- Dave N. said On some past presidents and their umbrellas: held...
- JKnott said Obama was soaked before it started to drizzle R...
- LiteratureAddict said At Christendom College, we are blessed to have 13...
- Maltese said That last picture is priceless, and had me LMAO!...
- Fr. Augustine Thompson O.P. said If this were a Republican, this would be a non-sta...
- Chris Garton-Zavesky said I find the gesture disturbing not for all of the r...
- PostCatholic said Thanks be to the gods for their waterfall. (I jest...
- Catholic Tech Geek said I would recommend that you download an iso image o...
- Will D. said If it’s getting to the operating system̵...
- Kathleen10 said Bellisimo Fr. Z! (may have spelled that wrong) A...
- BLB Oregon said As for Mr. Obama, he should have asked the Marine...
- Kathleen10 said Fr. Z. I can’t help you unless you speak Eng
- Bos Mutissimus said 1) Concur that BHO has less respect in general fo...
- BLB Oregon said Who is supposed to attend to this? It would be a d...
- PostCatholic said This has been an interesting thread. I wonder how,...
- Andrew Saucci said The architectural limit on 32-bit operating system...
- Gratias said In November of last year I attended a Public Audie...
- Sword40 said I have to say that Obama isn’t “dumb...
- William Tighe said No doubt this has been stated numerous times befor...
- PostCatholic said I realize this an old thread. But I think a readin...
- EXCHIEF said “I would rather potus would be seen holding...
- andersonbd1 said Make sure you don’t touch the metal parts wi...
- Jerry said What is the make and model of the system? What OS...
A great new biography of St. Francis of Assisi by Fr. Augustine Thompson, OP, who posts here now and then. Learn about the saint after whom Pope Francis purposely chose his name.
Help Monks in Wyoming, Fr. Z, and get great coffee too!
PLEASE RESPOND. Pretty pleeeease?Loading ...
WDTPRS POLLLoading ...
Buy “Say The Black Do The Red” stuff
Show public support!
LEAVE VOICEMAIL!I reactivated my phone numbers whereby you can leave me voicemail which I could, perhaps, use in future PODCAzTs. I do not answer these numbers. Leave voicemail.
UK: +44 20 8133 4535
US: +1 651 447 6265
if I can use this in a podcast
if you want to be anonymous
- WDTPRS: Pentecost Sunday: weaving and imbuing and saving and dyeing
- Computer RAM question
- WDTPRS – Vigil of Pentecost (1962MR): from gerbils to lions
- Pres. Obama’s disrespect for the military
- Need a review of what’s up with the LCWR?
- Guest Post: Use of Latin in the Ordinary Form
- Beauty break
- GUEST POST: “No more terrible Latin.”
- Francis and friend
- Looking for summer reading? Try book Pope Francis likes!
- Dominican Sisters in FINALE of American Bible Challenge! PREVIEW VIDEO
- QUAERITUR: Getting married on a Friday. Must I abstain from meat? Fr. Z includes a brief rant.
- An exercise in fine noontime dining!
- FATHERS! Is your wi-fi, your network, secure? BISHOPS! Read this and ponder!
- Judge rules: Bp. Finn cannot be held liable in a civil lawsuit against a priest
- Again about validity of absolutions by SSPX priests
- Edgewood College to have a “Dominican Catholic mass”?
- Ramifications of the new normal
- Men want arguments!
- How the LCWR, Magisterium of Nuns, get around the Church’s teaching and hierarchy
- The Pope wasn’t killed by a nail to the skull
- QUAERITUR: Why won’t the bishop let a priest come to say the TLM?
- Pope Francis out for a spin … and a March for Life in Rome
- QUAERITUR: I found a Host at my mother’s house. Wherein Fr. Z rants a little.
- Rail by rail!
- Of flower petals, firefighters, dedication, and holes in the roof
- Pope Francis canonizes the Martyrs of Otranto, slain by Islamic invaders
- Beati qui…
- QUAERITUR: People who walk away with Hosts
Because you asked…
Fr. Z’s KINDLE Wish List
Daily Archives: 9 September 2009
Check this from Catholic World News:
Anne Hendershott has a piece on left-wing Catholic groups who give cover to abortion supporting Catholics in the public square.
The writer some time ago gave us the WSJ article on the Hyannisport Conclave in 1964 … Continue reading
It is nice to have dreams…
I have received a few e-mails today about the possible return of the Sedia Gestatoria.
If the Sedia was not revived for the end of the reign of the late Pope John Paul, … Continue reading
During his address to a joint session of Congress, what with Pres. Obama say about public funding for abortion?
Obviously, he did mention it. And there was a rather lukewarm reaction, wasn’t there?
Testing a new theme for iphones…. and blackberriesUPDATE:
I tried to add a special theme friendly for blackberry.
Those of you will mobile browsers, can you check this out?
UPDATE 2117 GMT:
I turned off the mobile theme, aimed at blackberry.
A lot of people are still grinding away about the funeral of the late Sen. Kennedy.
Some are grinding because they are angry. Others are grinding in the sense of mulling, thinking through the issues.
I have come to the view … Continue reading
From the blog Ten Reasons I find this brick by brick post – with a rather nice turn of phrase in it!
Feeling gravity’s pull
A friend who would know tells me that the Friday 9 AM Latin Mass in the Ordinary … Continue reading
Today we will drill into a hymn sung by Holy Church in the Liturgia horarum for Compline every evening. It is called Te lucis ante terminum.
Since the reforms of the Second Vatican Council, the hymn was rewritten a bit, the … Continue reading