I get zillions of e-mails every day.
Many people want me to post this or write on that.
Some tips for writing.
If you want me to look at something, then please:
- Provide the text
- Provide the link
If I have to go hunting for it, I will move on to something else.
Providing the text in a usable format is the best way to send it.
If you send photos, please:
- Do not embed them in the e-mail
- Send them as attachments
Also, keep it short.
If by the second paragraph I don’t know what your point is, I will move on.
Before you send recent news, check to see if I have already posted about it.
- I won’t help you with your school homework: I already did that.
- I see your e-mails as invitations to read: I try, but I don’t feel obliged.
- I find it in my inbox and it’s mine: I can do what I want with it.
- I won’t help you name your baby or pick a confirmation saint: pick a saint’s name, spell it normally, and go for it.
- I don’t want your junk mail too: I get enough.
- I don’t know why you had the dream you did last night: over the last two nights I have spent time playing Mahjong with Chris Wallace and fighting the Aliens. Why? No idea.
The ‘Aliens’ as in the movies? Whoa!
I don’t know why you had the dream you did last night: over the last two nights I have spent time playing Mahjong with Chris Wallace and fighting the Aliens. Why? No idea.
Next time I won’t have a mouth full of coffee when I read such posts!
I’m just glad I don’t remember my dreams.
“fighting the Aliens.”
Did you win?
Father, I guess this means that you haven’t been recommending baby names like “Saydeblack Doodered Smith?”
Chris M: I’m still here, aren’t I?
People email you to name their babies and interpret their dreams? How can I attain such power?
LOL. First of all, Father’s Tips are pretty fair and quite sane. Secondly, Father’s dreams are a hoot. Mahjong and Aliens. I love it. :)
Could someone help me find a place that supplies beautiful lacy surplices for boys/men serving Mass ? Some of our boys at our EF are in need of them. I need websites…….. Thank you !!
Hm… perhaps your subconscious remembered that it is only two more months until the conclusion of Battlestar Galactica.
Am I to understand that you want all text as part of the email? I sent you a link to a news story last month about England banning Latin words in official documents, but I just posted a link with a summary.
For Lucy: http://www.catholicsupply.com/churchs/surplice.html
Sorry for the double post.