Many thanks to those of you who have sent kind notes. Also, thanks to those who have asked for prayers. I have had a huge increase of those and you are improving my prayer life in some significant ways.
Here are some recent posts which are scrolling along.
- QUAERITUR: Deacons receiving Communion more than twice a day – Fr. Z rants
- QUAERITUR: Confirmed or ordained but not in the state of grace – Fr. Z rants
- QUAERITUR: Can I make the Act of Contrition in Latin?
- QUAERITUR: Validity of baptism when water touches only the hair – Fr Z rants
- Soap Sisters Summer Sale
- Kindling your interest in a new way to devour books
- QUAERITUR: Catholics and “secret societies”… and group blogs of anonymous bloggers
- “Memento mori!”
- Egg indulgence
- “Aestate pueri si valent, satis discunt.”
- Techum tecum
- Old book for confessors: examination of conscience in different languages
- Breakfast simplicity
- Key stone anniversary and learning Latin
- The Bonaventuran Pope of Christian Unity
- First Things meets WDTPRS
- The story of a Vietnamese priest
- QUAERITUR: Coming back to the Church after falling far away
- Ireland: Law proposed to force priests to break the Seal of Confession
- A priest who prays for priests
- Gnothi seauton
- Notitiae Responses online
I am also deeply grateful to all of you who have given donations and who have sent things using my amazon wish list. When something comes in, it is a shot in the arm. I have added names to my list for prayers for benefactors, including those who have sent donations (apologies if I have missed anyone):
DG, MC, CG, CB, HE, RR, JV, JB, WH, FPN, MR, TR, AR, SS, JP, MC, NMcD, RB, MMcK, KS, KA, ML, NS
Along with those who have sent some stuff from the wishlist (I think I got all of you):
AN, CEF, CAS, SEE, JK
By the way… over the years readers have sent me UPS units (Uninterrupted Power Sources) from my wishlist. If you are one of those kind readers…THANK YOU once again. The last few days have brought storms with lots of lightening. These USPs have been protecting my equipment and have saved me some serious headaches.
To you readers who don’t have a UPS or two for your important electronic stuff… it isn’t a matter of if, but of when. Here is a link to a small UPS. Get the larger one if you can afford it! You won’t be sorry.