I now may have seen it all.

From my native place.

This entry was posted in Lighter fare, SESSIUNCULA, You must be joking! and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Comments

1. redneckpride4ever says:

So…what do y’all suppose is the probability of getting your legs broke doing this?

Also…was this the inspiration for the illustrious litugies at Holy Family in Inverness, IL?

2. WVC says:

My mind boggles at how many messed up knees and ankles this must result in.

3. iPadre says:

They would have to give me a lot more then $50 to get me in there.

4. amenamen says:

Is it Bubble Bull Soccer, or Bible Bubble Ball Soccer?

“Aperuerunt super me os suum quasi leo capiens et rugiens.”

5. amenamen says:

I mean,

“Circumdederunt me vituli multi tauri pingues obsederunt me.”

But, then again, maybe adding a few lions would spice it up a bit.

6. Dave H says:

Must be a sin problem. Only sin can make people that stupid

7. amenamen says:

Imagine St Perpetua, with no protective bubble wrap, not noticing that she had been gored.

Perpetua was the first to be thrown down, and she fell prostrate …

Rousing herself as if from sleep (so deeply had she been in spiritual ecstasy), she began to look around. To everyone’s amazement she said: “When are we going to be led to the beast?” When she heard that it had already happened she did not at first believe it until she saw the marks of violence on her body and her clothing. Then she beckoned to her brother and the catechumen, and addressed them in these words: “Stand firm in faith, love one another and do not be tempted to do anything wrong because of our sufferings.”

Liturgy of the Hours, Marh 7

8. Josephus Muris Saliensis says:

Well, if he kills them it serves them right. Even Caligula had more adult appreciation of entertainment.

9. Sportsfan says:

That’s right up there with curling.

I may have to move to Minnesota.

10. eamonob says:

I think I’d just have to watch that if I was there! Haha. Though to do it, I’d be pretty worried about my legs. Didn’t look like much lower body protection from those ball suits.

11. Kathleen10 says:

hahaha, oh my goodness. The bull looked like he was having a grand old time! I don’t know how legs don’t get broken in all this, and sometimes, the bull deflates those things with the guy inside. I’d be a nervous wreck watching this. It is entertaining, I’ll give em that.

12. JMody says:

I firmly believe that any game with bulls, just like anything to do with bagpipes, was created in the presence of copious amounts of alcohol. Father, you are merely strengthening my case …

13. JMody says:

And on deeper reflection, is not the bag of a bagpipe originally a bovine stomach?

14. ArthurH says:

We have become a nation of androgynous Clarabelle-the-clowns– missing only the charm of the big red noses and honking-horn.

15. hilltop says:

Now help me, is that a new Mass in Italy or in Germany?

16. hilltop says:

Now help me, is the bull is a Jesuit Pope and the bubble guys are orthodox Catholic Cardinals?

17. hilltop says:

Now help me, the bull just wants agreement among the others on its opinion on capital punishment?

18. Archlaic says:

Bull and circuses?

19. Sophronius says:

Was that the Austrian Use Clown Mass or Bavarian Use Western Mass?

20. Pingback: TVESDAY EDITION – Big Pulpit

21. teomatteo says:

Thats gotta hurt.

22. Chuck4247 says:

I am an umpire. It is dangerous to even think “I have seen it all” in passing…

23. Senor Quixana says:

Heaven, help me, I just might pay to see that.

Comments are closed.