Some time ago I reviewed the St. Edmund Campion Missal & Hymnal for the Traditional Latin Mass. HERE. It came out in 2012.
It seems that there is a new edition for 2013. It is no longer from Corpus Christi Watershed.
I have lots of pics of the first edition at my link (above) where I also speak of the weight and binding, and so forth. Here are some pics of the new book, which someone sent me.
What has changed in the Second Edition? (From the website.)
1. Several typos were corrected
2. The Solemn Mass section was completely redone and now has a more “classic” layout
3. A ribbon has been added
4. Minor improvements were made throughout the book to things like headers
5. The cover has been changed to a more subtle, supremely elegant design
6. Artwork by James Ridley has not been included
7. The Second Edition is being sold by Triple P (LLC)
The material that covers the cover seems to “smudge” a little from the oil from your fingers, but it isn’t really smudged in the sense of being dirty.
Binding remains about the same. Note the ribbon.
It still has the nice internal artwork.
A pictorial explanation of Holy Mass in the Extraordinary Form.
A Kyriale and Hymnal in the back. Large neums and characters make it easy to read.
Information page with the 2013 date.
Everyone: There are good resources out there for building an Extraordinary Form “stable group” and community and even parish.
Make use of them!
Go HERE for more information.