Posts scroll off the main page pretty quickly. First, help each other out. I hope you will all look at this and say a prayer or two for the petitions people post.
This is something you shouldn’t miss:
On Bishops as Culture Warriors. Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- BEGONE SATAN! Epiphany Blessings, The Devil, and You
- “Let y’all know!” The sung announcement of 2014?s liturgical dates
- Die Brüder “Spry”… The Spry Brothers… Benedict and Georg
- ND Univ submits to the HHS Mandate
- Hell’s Bible attacks the Little Sisters of the Poor
- Obama Administration asks SCOTUS not to exempt Catholic groups
- Fr Z’s 2014 New Year Resolutions
- Most Holy Name
- Syrian jihadist rebels kill Christians, drain and sell their blood?
- Reason #7566 for Summorum Pontificum – POLL
- D. Superior rejects Common Core
- Plenary Indulgences for particular days by Fr. F
- The day virtue was outlawed
- BRICK BY BRICK: 1st Anglican Ordinariate “praying heart” monastery in England!
- What I’m reading
- Brown v. Brown
- BREAKING! SCOTUS Justice Sotomayor BLOCKS Pres. Obama’s HHS Mandate
- Every word s/he says is a lie, including “and” and “the”.
- This isn’t 1 April: Vatican spokesman clarifies that Pope Francis hasn’t abolished sin.
- Fr Z’s Predictions for 2014
- Pope Francis ‘shocked’ by ‘gay’ adoption, urges bishop to speak against it, boldly [NB!]
- A Christmas gift I didn’t get!
- A TV commercial for your consideration: POLL
- ASK FATHER: Father coughed so I didn’t go to Communion.
- Devolution of power to regional Churches? I think not.
- JUST TOO COOL – UK: Priest buys lost Van Dyck for £400
- Not exactly RCIA and sharing your feelings
- We’ll always have Paris
- Obama’s V.A. hospital forbids Christmas cards made by children for wounded vets
- WDTPRS: Holy Family – children first learn who God is by knowing their parents
- Bp. Jarrett: Didn’t implement Vatican’s child abuse reporting norms because they were in Latin
- What kind of dumb is this?
- A&E CAVED! Duck Dynasty back with Phil
- VA Hospital bans religious Christmas carols
- If you can’t grasp this…
- A “c”atholic group to be wary of
My heartfelt thanks to everyone who sent donations and objects from my amazon wish lists (see right sidebar), both the one that has things and the one for Kindle books. Each time something arrives it is a shot in the arm. Speaking of a shot in the arm, I see that a new holster is on the way and I received laser cartridge in .45 ACP for some virtual practice. I have two guns in .45 ACP, and I will try it out in both. I still need the LaserLyte target, however, but brick by brick. This should be very cool. Fewer holes in the walls, too. Furthermore, a few Ammo Fund donations helped me to take a seminarian shooting the other day. Fun.
I had thought to say Mass for benefactors today, but an urgent request came.
Thus, I will say Mass for benefactors on Monday 6 January, Epiphany. Yes, I changed it.
This is my duty and great pleasure.
You, dear donors, keep this blog going for everyone.
Thanks also to everyone who chimed in the combox or through email about my daily podcasts during Advent and the Octave of Christmas. They, too, were a token of thank for donors and senders, i.e., benefactors. I have to think about whether I will do podcasts for Lent this year.