1. Pres. Trump will be reelected in an historic landslide.
2. Pres. Trump will get yet another SCOTUS pick.
3. The Pachamama idol worship will not die and the Holy See will promote even more earth/climate worship/panic.
4. Card. Pell will be exonerated.
5. Francis will again hint about resigning.
6. WHO condemns Rome and Mumbai as unsafe to walk in due to feces on the streets and UNESCO will withdraw recognition of the Vatican City State for the same reason.
7. McElroy and Paglia will get a red hat.
8. The truth of the Holy See’s betrayal of Chinese Catholics will emerge.
9. James Martin will be made a bishop, but not in these USA.
10. Fr. Z will still not be a Monsignor.
How did I do last year?
2019 Predictions [+1]
1. Pres. Trump will get yet another SCOTUS pick. [-1]
2. Francis and the meeting in Rome about protection of minors will miss the point of The Present Crisis and do nothing concrete. [+1 – I should get +2 for that]
3. The Diocese of Madison will remain vacant. [-1 – wow, was I wrong, but.. who knew?]
4. The blog will be wholly renovated. [+1- huge overhaul and move to a new server]
5. The number of places with Holy Mass ad orientem will grow quietly but significantly. [+1 – this was a major issue – and quiet has been the key]
6. Card. Dolan will be made head of the Holy Sepulcher. [-1 – nope, it’s Card. Filoni]
7. Card. Wuerl will still be Administrator in Washington DC. [-1 – nope]
8. Holy See media policies and statements will make Baghdad Bob proud. [+1 – again, I should get +2]
9. A large number of priests will begin to use the Usus Antiquior but seminaries will become more hostile. [-0 – just when I hear that some seminary is wobbling, I get a note that another is doing okay]
10. Fr. Z will still not be a Monsignor. [+1 – O the humanity!]