I offer a plea to priests and bishops.

For the sake of the common good and for the love of truth…

PRAY for protection from the Enemy of the Soul for all those who are involved in the counting of votes, or recounts, or canvassing and auditing.

PRAY for protection of any place or electronic equipment used in the voting processes against demonic influence.

Ask Mary, Queen of Angels to send myriads upon myriads of angels to keep all those people safe from promptings of the Enemy to lie or cheat or commit crimes.

Fathers, if you have permission to use Chapter 3 of Title 11 of the Rituale Romanum, pray it publicly, in Latin, daily until the election controversy is settled.  Ask God to extend the Exorcism to all the places and equipment involved in the election.

Father, you can all recite Chapter 3 privately.

I have made recordings for the use of priests to get into the Latin.  HERE

This is WAR, my brothers, serious spiritual war!   Let us do what only we can do.

Bishops, for the love of God and all that is good, true and beautiful, put your doubts aside and pray Chapter 3 of Title 11 of the Rituale Romanum openly.

Bishops, give your priests the faculty to pray Chapter 3 of Title 11 of the Rituale Romanum.

Use the Chapter 3 of Title 11 exorcism against Satan and the Fallen Angels to protect the people and places and things involved in the ongoing election and the upcoming election in Georgia.

It is a matter of the common good and of charity to pray for these things.

Even granting that all government is, as Augustine, a consequence of Original Sin, we need to have confidence in our election process.   We want to know the TRUTH.  Without the truth about elections, without real elections, all we have to protect ourselves from tyranny is insurrection.  A terrible thought.

What happens in this nation matters for everyone, especially with the rise of other world powers bent on domination.

PRAY.

LAY PEOPLE:

Do not wring your hands.

ACT!

Ask every priest you know to pray Chapter 3 of Title 11 of the Rituale Romanum for this petition: protect of the people, places and things involved in the election process to its conclusion.

You yourselves, pray the ROSARY.

Go to Church and pray before the Blessed Sacrament.

Take on penances, mortifications.  Pray for this at Mass.

PRAY!

ACT!

Please share this post!

This entry was posted in ¡Hagan lío!, Be The Maquis, Cri de Coeur, Hard-Identity Catholicism, Save The Liturgy - Save The World, Si vis pacem para bellum!, The Coming Storm, The future and our choices, Wherein Fr. Z Rants and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Wherein Fr. Z offers a plea to priests and bishops. Lay people are not forgotten.

1. Kathleen10 says:

What we’re asking for, only God could do.

2. Charles Sercer says:

Yes, and sometimes God only does things for us or gives us things if we ask, i.e., pray for them.

3. Fr. Kelly says:

I’m in the shield wall with you Fr.Z
    There is no retreat here. We must simply fight under Our Lady’s mantle.

4. Spinmamma says:

Praying the Rosary every day, praying to Our Father in Heaven, praying to Our Lady, Undoer of Knots.

5. Semper Gumby says:

Amen Fr. Z.

May I suggest a St. Joseph Terror of Demons Combat Rosary, reading “The Monks of War: The Military Religious Orders,” watching “For Greater Glory,” and a parish discount at your local shooting range.

Si vis pacem para bellum.

6. Semper:

‘rah.

Pace Trotsky: Readers here might not be interested in spiritual warfare, but spiritual warfare is interested in them.

We are all in the fight whether we want to be or not.

The question is: Do you want to win or to be chow for the Enemy?

7. Semper Gumby says:

Fr. Z: Excellent points.

“We are all in the fight whether we want to be or not.”

Indeed, spiritually and physically. And not only over the 2020 election but also the Wuhan Virus.

In New York Gov. Cuomo is receiving an Emmy Award for killing senior citizens. Meanwhile, and I am a supporter of law enforcement, but:

50 business owners gathered inside of a shuttered gym in Buffalo, New York Friday night when two sheriffs and a so-called ‘health inspector’ showed up to harass the group in response to an “anonymous tip.”

The business owners shouted down and kicked out the health inspector and the told the sheriffs to come back with a warrant.

The business owners shouted down the trespassers, “Get out! Get out! Get out! – We will not comply! We will not comply!”

Also, if the Biden-Harris cabal siezes power at least three Republican governors have publicly stated that they will defy any national lockdown diktat. Excellent.

8. chantgirl says:

I’m not sure what will be worse- the carnage of a possibly illegitimate Biden presidency, or the carnage that will erupt if Trump is proven to be the winner. The last four years have shown that progressives will do anything necessary to achieve their goals. They have shown that the end justifies the means for them, and that violence, theft, lying, sedition, false charges, doxing, vandalism, getting people fired or canceled from society etc. are all on the table.

We need the truth to come out, no matter the consequences. Whatever the outcome of this election, we are going to need serious prayers. The democrats have shown themselves to be dishonest, and the bishops and republicans have shown themselves to be spineless, while law enforcement has in many places been battered, defunded, or corrupted.

Divine intervention is needed to save this country from its enemies, foreign and domestic.

9. padredana says:

I address these and other issues in this piece. We live in spirituality dangerous times. It’s time for everyone, but especially priests and bishops to step up!

10. PostCatholic says:

I miss the good old days when the enemy was Russia and not an American who won an election by six million votes. Do you still pray for the conversion of Russia post-USSR?

11. JonPatrick says:

PostCatholic, while the USSR may be no more, the “errors of Russia” are certainly with us, maybe even more so than before. We had the opportunity to nip it in the bud if we had followed Our Lady’s command to consecrate Russia to her immaculate heart. We did not do that so as a result the “errors of Russia” have spread like a Coronavirus throughout the world. It often has different names such as “Globalism” or “the Green New Deal” but is still the same old Communism at the center.

As for the American who won by 6 million votes, the only thing is we don’t know how many of those votes came from actual voters and how many were an artifact of the Venezuelan vote tabulating software. Hopefully this will become clearer in the next few weeks.

12. Geoffrey says:

Am I the only political conservative that thinks this election is indeed over?

Don’t get me wrong; I certainly don’t want it to be, and no prayer is ever prayed in vain.

Nevertheless, based on what I’ve seen and read, overturning the election seems to be a very, very long shot. Yes, I know, nothing is official until the electors meet, there are irregularities all over the place, etc., etc. But I still can’t see it happening. I don’t think the irregularities are enough.

It might be prudent to pray for a good (conservative) outcome in the upcoming Georgia senate races. A GOP-led senate can hold back most of the crazy commies. The House has a good chance of going red in 2022, as does the White House in 2024 if Harris is at the top of the ticket.

(I will duck now to try and avoid tomatoes, eggs, and any other produce about to be hurled at me!)

13. Geoffrey says: Am I the only political conservative that thinks this election is indeed over?

Maybe it is. As I heard from the pulpit yesterday, God’s ways are not our ways, and maybe a Harris presidency is what we deserve.

On the other hand, there is this interview with Fr. Ripperger, where he gives his take on the demonic dynamic at play right now, and advises us, based on his experience, that now is the time, not to quit praying and doing penance, but to double down on it. https://youtu.be/UKrLr4jW0Eo

Obviously, everything we pray for is subject to God’s will.

14. NOCatholic says:

Geoffrey: “Am I the only political conservative that thinks this election is indeed over?”

No you aren’t.

“It might be prudent to pray for a good (conservative) outcome in the upcoming Georgia senate races. A GOP-led senate can hold back most of the crazy commies.”

Absolutely correct. The chances are good that the GOP will hold at least one seat in Georgia, which is sufficient to hold the Senate. Nevertheless, that is a much better prayer intention, than to overturn the Presidential election. Remember in Scripture, when God’s people asked for a king, He did not overturn their “election”. Instead, He gave them Saul, and let then suffer the consequences.

15. Semper Gumby says:

Stop the Steal.

16. WVC says:

@NOCatholic – yeah, sure, Mitt Romney 2024 and everything will be all better. Give me a break!

Honestly, I don’t understand how some folks think. They’ll even acknowledge that the presidential election is rife with irregularities, implying they understand it was a stolen and fraudulent effort by the Democrats, but then somehow think that if the Democrats and the Deep State and the Big Tech companies get away with this scott-free they’ll turn around and never do it again and every future election will be honest and without fraud. Yeah, and I got this great bridge in Brooklyn at a discount price. You’ll love it!

If the irregularities (which should bother EVERYONE, Democrat or Republican, Trump supporter or, as some here, eternal never-ending Trump hater) in this election are not investigated and the results of the election confirmed to the satisfaction of the majority of Americans, then there is no point in hoping that future political battles will “go our way.” If fraud this massive is allowed to stand, unchallenged, then we are all admitting that the USA is no more than a banana republic and any such idea of “freedom” or “Democracy” or “representative government” are cute but meaningless little phrases. Then the News Media and Facebook and Twitter really do get to tell us who the President is with as much or as little input from us as their algorithms deem fit.

And if you put your hope in the GOP, then you need to seriously learn about the actual history of the GOP. Part of Trump’s appeal (perhaps his only genuine appeal for most) is the fact that he was NOT really a part of the GOP. He was an actual fighter and not a weasel who would give plenty of lip service to Pro-Life and Christian causes while selling their vote to pro-immigration, war-hawk lobbyists every chance they got. Them fight for us? That’ll happen right after Pope Francis offers the Easter Triduum in the Extraordinary Form.

But, then, some folks think National Review is an actual Conservative outlet. So, about this bridge – if you act now, I’ll throw in the Empire State building at no extra charge.

17. Semper Gumby says:

Geoffrey: Political conservatives do not think this election is “over.” Fraud, violence, threats, various media and the Party of Death do not decide when a U.S. election is “over.” Hang in there, this is not over.

The response to your comment provided by the Party of Death collaborator “NOCatholic” is best ignored. He is an incorrigible anti-conservative, he conserves nothing but his own ego. He cannot see the future, he has no authority to pronounce on prayer intentions, and his attempt at a biblical analogy fails.

18. NOCatholic says:

The previous post proves one thing: “Cancel culture” is not limited to the Left.

Donald Trump’s election challenges are going down in flames. States are certifiying the election results as previously called by the major news networks. That includes the Georiga result, after a manual recount (and there will be another automatic recount) that confirmed the result for Biden. The Pensylvania court litigation was dismissed by a Republican judge, a member of the Federalist Society, who in amazement stated that no one had ever asked to invalidate the entire state’s vote before. Trump’s lawyers are making broad claims of fraud on Twitter and in the media, but much narrower claims of inconsequential irregularities in the courtroom (likely because when lawyers lie in court, they can be disbarred).

Nothing has come anywhre near close to overturning the results in even one battleground state. And Trump would need to voerturn multiple states to be able to win. That is not happening. (And that has nothing to do with my own political views. That’s a red herring)

As an alternative to trying to “cancel” me out. with slander, invective and ad hominem, I cordially invite Semper Gumby to present hard evidence that the election is being stolen from Trump, if he has any to present. I extend that same invitation to WVC, who has admirably more restrained, and to any other Trump supporter.

But time is running out to bring that evidence forward. Or will these claims persist after the Electoral College votes in December 14?

In the meantime, pray that Georgia holds the Senate for the GOP.

19. Semper Gumby says:

The Party of Death collaborator “NOCatholic” continues to be uninterested in a fair and transparent election and the importance of such an election to the future of the Republic and to justice, uninterested in fraud, threats and violence against Republican voters, but is interested in lecturing others tendentiously while whining selfishly about a strawman: “cancel culture.”

That is an interesting triptych of Persecution Complex, Superiority Complex and Confirmation Bias.

20. NOCatholic says:

Offered the choice between presenting hard evidence and continuing attempts at “cancel culture,” Semper Gumby chose the latter — with a side of projection.

My invitation remains open. I would welcome any hard evidence that the election has been stolen from Donald Trump.

21. Semper Gumby says:

Nice try by Death Party collaborator “NOCatholic.” Let’s add two more traits displayed frequently over the past two months: Shrill Demands and Mental Laziness.

WVC: Good point about future elections.

22. WVC says:

@NOCatholic – you’ll have to pardon my frustration. I’ve invited you to react to specific questions and given you specific links, yet you’ve ignored them. I’ve offered you numerous sources for other-than-mainstream news sources, and you’ve neither replied to my offer or given any indication that you’ve taken any time to look at any of those sources. Then you demand I go out and take my time to provide you with “hard evidence.” Why is your time worth more than my time? You’ve offered two specific National Review reports for me to look at, which I did, and then offered you specific criticism on the stories you linked, but you did not respond to my criticisms.

All that aside, you continue to frame this as a you vs. me or a Hate-Trumper vs. a Pro-Trumper. You also frame me as some sort of Trump Groupie and Fox News watcher, both of which are false (especially since I’ve been vocal of criticisms of Trump in multiple comments). What I’ve been trying to explain to you is that EVERYONE should want to ensure that the election was fair, and that we should all be on the same team. You’re not the judge of a case who gets to demand “hard evidence” – you should be a concerned citizen that, when provided with enough information to make you suspicious of an election’s integrity should DEMAND that the election officials provide “hard evidence” to either disprove any allegations or validate the integrity of the election. For some reason, you’re automatically siding AGAINST those who are concerned with election integrity all because you hate Trump.

Are there sufficient reasons to question this election? Absolutely.

In addition to this, lawyers such as Sidney Powell and Lin Wood and others claim to have more evidence which will be presented in court (including sworn affidavits of folks either witnessing or involved in voter fraud). Given how violent the Left has shown themselves to be (remember, 2 officials in Wayne Country received death threats and their home addresses published because they initially refused to certify the vote results), is it really unreasonable for the lawyers to keep the witnesses names private? They also claim to have digital evidence, but I do not know the nature of what that might be.

Could Trump’s lawyers be lying? Or exaggerating? Yes, but one wonders what they would stand to gain if they new they were fighting on an unwinnable case. However, until they have their day in court I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt given how odd so many things are regarding this election. (after all, barely cognitively coherent Biden, the oldest presidential candidate, who barely campaigned at all, won millions more votes than Obama and Clinton? That alone should make one scratch his head in disbelief)

And after the complete fraud of “Russians hacking the 2016 election” and the extremes folks went to to investigate that entirely bogus claim, including the 2-year long Mueller investigation that did nothing more than prove there was no Russian hacking of the election, it sure doesn’t seem unreasonable to ask that the 2020 election anomalies be investigated and explained.

And let’s remember one thing. You’re the one who keeps coming to Fr. Z’s blog posting comments in direct contradiction with what I believe is the majority of folks that visit this website. In this scenario, you’re the contrarian. All of my comments have been in response to yours. I’m not the one who has been going out looking for a fight.

23. WVC says:

@NOCatholic – one more, for good measure. Just to show that it’s actually not a small scale issue that folks are concerned over. It’s at the national level. Even in non-battleground states:

24. WVC says:

@NOCatholic – I’ll try this again with the links posted sepcor.
    You’ll have to pardon my frustration. I’ve invited you to react to specific questions and given you specific links, yet you’ve ignored them. I’ve offered you numerous sources for other-than-mainstream news sources, and you’ve neither replied to my offer or given any indication that you’ve taken any time to look at any of those sources. Then you demand I go out and take my time to provide you with “hard evidence.” Why is your time worth more than my time? You’ve offered two specific National Review reports for me to look at, which I did, and then offered you specific criticism on the stories you linked, but you did not respond to my criticisms.

Are there sufficient reasons to question this election? Absolutely. Links sepcor.

Could Trump’s lawyers be lying? Or exaggerating? Yes, but one wonders what they would stand to gain if they knew they were fighting on an unwinnable case. However, until they have their day in court I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt given how odd so many things are regarding this election. (after all, barely cognitively coherent Biden, the oldest presidential candidate, who barely campaigned at all, won millions more votes than Obama and Clinton? That alone should make one scratch his head in disbelief)

25. WVC says:

Sorry for the repetitive comments. Just trying to navigate WordPress (and failing).

26. NOCatholic says:

I see Semper Gumby has added 2 more ad hominem attacks. BTW, the Biden transition is officially underway, with official sign-off by the GSA, releasing funds and office space to the (presumptive) President-elect’s transition team.

WVC: Thank you for your lengthy posts. These will take time to go through and review, but I want to give them proper consideration, since you took the time to compile them. With Father Z’s indulgence I’ll respond in this thread over the next few days.

I happened to see the American Thinker article about the Virginia vote, so I will talk to that first.

The author puts great store in the vote total fluctuations in the Virginia presidential returns as they came in Election night (reported by the New York Times, presumably from the Virginia Elections Department website). I don’t have a good explanation for they they might have gone down as well as up, and I would certainly be curious as to why. But as we need to keep in mind, Election Night totals are unofficial totals. And by now, the Virginia Elections Department has posted official results, after doing the tallying of all Election Day and early/absentee votes. Those results show Joe Biden winning the state by 450,000 votes and 10 percentage points, consistent with Virginia being a “blue” state since the 2008 election. Whatever glitches were present in the unofficial tallies on Election Night, we have to assume, absent evidence to the contrary, those were resolved.

Going forward, there are 2 takeaways I would mention:
    – Unofficial Election Night tallies are just that — unofficial.
    – Overturning official election results require hard evidence, not speculation.

Also, here is an article (not from the National Review), debunking the “Dominion” conspiracy theory: https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/does-dominion-voting-systems-have

I’ll be in touch. Peace.

27. Semper Gumby says:

The Death Party collaborator “NOCatholic” displays, again, Confirmation Bias and Mental Laziness.

28. WVC says:

@NOCatholic – your article wasn’t much of a fact check. Basically, it’s a he said she said argument with the article saying trust he and not she. And that’s regarding an issue that’s tangential at best (regarding the relationship between Dominion and Smartmatic)

This one is pretty calm, technical, and thorough:
    votepatternanalysis.substack.com/p/voting-anomalies

And rejecting the analysis because the New York Times feed wasn’t the official election tally is begging the question. Unless you’re saying the New York Times was intentionally subtracting and manipulating their election numbers feed or multiple statrs all managed to make the same mistake at about the same time (at which point the burden if evidence is then on you)

Think, proof read, preview BEFORE posting!