CMR has an amusing post which you should check out.
Top ten clues that you’re about to hear something anti-Catholic. …
Broken down by percentage points here are the chances you’re about to hear something anti-Catholic if you hear:
- 44% chance if someone says "I’m not religious but I’m very spiritual."
- 49% chance if someone says, "The Pope during WWII…"
- A 53% chance if someone says "I read in the New York Times…"
- 57% chance if someone says "I don’t need an intermediary between me and God…"
- 68% chance if a representative of Barack Obama’s Faith Based Advisory Council office is quoted.
- 83% chance if you hear from your television, "You’re watching Hardball…"
- 84% chance if someone says "Richard Dawkins said…"
- 89% chance if someone says "I don’t normally watch "The View" but Joy Behar said…"
- 94% chance if there’s any mention of a flying spaghetti monster.
- 98% Any mention of The Inquisition or the Crusades.
- 100% If someone says "I was raised Catholic so…" anything that follows is guaranteed to be anti-Catholic.
Don’t forget Galileo…
Kudos to CMR for the chuckle.