I fixed the “threaded” or “nested” comments feature.
I added links at the bottom of each entry so that you can email, print, and share posts to various social networking sites. I added just a few social networking sites I have heard of. There are options for several dozen more that can be added, depending on interest.
I have a do list I am working on.
- Figure out how to insert a DATE partition on the page, as the old them had. You will remember that there was a separator for each day so you could easily see which entries were posted on which day. [DONE]
- Find the place and insert code for the padding in the left margin of the entry-title. [DONE]
- Soften the color of the entry background a tad. [DONE]
- Think though the typography. [DONE]
- Consider ads for good Catholic projects. [ONGOING]
Many thanks to the great Vincenzo for the header!
There is still a great deal to be done. But as you can see the blog is not imploding. Tomorrow will bring some modifications including, I hope
- a mobile theme [DONE]
- a good registration form [DONE]
- tweaks to the theme [ONGOING]
- a better comment form [DONE]
- some sort of header [DONE]
The header, I understand, for this theme must be 940×198 pixels. In the meantime…
When you’ve had a tough day fighting aftershocks of The Vortex…
… reach for that handy mug of Mystic Monk Coffee!
Refresh your supply now!