I made a change to the sharing buttons plugin. I think the blog loads a little faster now. Perhaps you could make greater use of the buttons? Pretty please?
I am deeply grateful to all of you benefactors who donate regularly, occasionally, or who send items from my wish lists. I will say Holy Mass for my benefactors again on Tuesday, 17 January. Always included are, of course, DY and GS.
The main page has been changing rapidly. Here are some recent posts.
- FOLLOW UP: Requests for GREGORIAN MASSES and priests who can say them.
- ACTION ITEM! Pontifical Vestments Fund Raising UPDATED!
- ACTION ITEM! Birettas for Seminarians Project! UPDATES [I’m told there is a list of seminarians which needs donors. And there is a SATURNO Project too!]
- Italian Archbishop: “In 10 years we will all be Muslims because of our stupidity.”
- Maltese Bishops Go To The ‘Amoris laetitia’ Zoo: Disaster… inexcusable nonsense… green-lighting sacrilege
- Paul Ehrlich to speak at the VATICAN?
- ASK FATHER: Diluting Holy Salty Water… Salty Holy Water… just plain Holy Water
- Never underestimate the power of an invitation
- Pope Francis, Freemasonry, 2017
- The knock on effect of small acts performed with love
- A serious Catholic way to “accompany” the sinner?
- Damian Thompson on Pope Francis
- Background support for the Five Dubia
- ASK FATHER: “I was filling out a family liturgical calendar and got to thinking…”
- Magister: Comments on the state of the Curia
- Card. Burke’s interview in ‘La Verità”: More Cardinals are completely with the Four
- St Paul – Argument Of The Month – Live Stream
- Order of Malta to Pope Francis: No thanks.
- Another look at Fr. Cameli in Jesuit-run ‘America’: Use of Scripture
- Card. Sarah’s new book available in ENGLISH
- Canonist Ed Peters explains situation to Crux priest. Important info for priests, confessors.
- Variation on the dreaded Christmas gift sweater
- FEEDBACK and REQUEST from seminarian
- Card. Müller: “a possible fraternal correction of the Pope seems to me to be very remote”
- ASK FATHER: Reception of Eucharist multiple times with same Mass formulary
- “Learn to love as I love thee.”
- OLDIE POST: What was the Star of Bethlehem?
- UPDATE: News about Philip Johnson… GOOD news!
- If “2+2” can equal “5” in theology, then it can also equal “9” and “catfish”
- TIsk… tisk… look at all those traditional hats! Fancy vestments! Gold! Tradition!
- Card. Napier: Communion for the divorced and remarried? How about Polygamists?
- What Do The Little Dots Really Say? Drilling into a distortion at America Magazine
- “Let y’all know!” The “Noveritis” Epiphany chant announcement of 2017’s liturgical dates
- ZUHLIO RETURNS! “Cardinal Kasper Will Accompany Me”
- Just For Fun
- The Vatican v. The Knights of Malta – High Drama – UPDATE
- “…the language demons fear the most…”
- Gregorian chant CD from the Benedictine Abbey of Fontgombault
- Vigil of Epiphany: Blessing of Epiphany Water
- A wonderful photo to cheer you up
- Clericalism: bad and good
- Coming to a neighborhood near you?
- How Pope Francis handles abuse cases and the CDF
- Shared Communion with Protestants? Sacrilege and Blasphemy
- ‘They’ll lynch us!’, Catholics beg for assistance in evicting illegal migrants
- Fr. Z’s Predictions for 2017
- ASK FATHER: Enervating, paralyzing shame and going to confession
- ASK FATHER: What’s up with the ‘penitential wand’ and indulgences?
- ASK FATHER: Can SSPX priest still give absolution validly after the Year of Mercy?
- Concerning the movie ‘Silence’ movie by Scorsese, book by Shusaku Endo
- ASK FATHER: Can priests say the “Tridentine Mass” alone, without a server?
- ASK FATHER: Which superhero would you be?
If you use the blog often, please consider signing up for a monthly donation! Scroll to the bottom of the page for information.
And please use my links to buy COFFEE (and help the Wyoming Carmelites) and my Amazon search box ever time to do your shopping online. It really helps.
Enter Amazon through my search box and I will get a small percentage of what you spend. (Pssst – Can’t see the search box? Turn off your “ad-blocker” for this site!)