Thanks to all of you who are using the “social media” buttons at the top of entries. It really helps when you use them.
Also, thanks for the “follows” on Twitter and Facebook. Is it my imagination or is the Google thing just not catching on very well?
Also, my gratitude for your donations (I pray for benefactors and remember them at Mass) and your use of my links to Amazon and for helping the Carmelites in Wyoming by buying Mystic Monk Coffee! (Refresh your coffee supply now!)
Here are links to some posts that have been scrolling along.
First, I must highlight this:
Remember: The Holy See and USCCB are aiming their reforms at the leadership of the liberal umbrella group the LCWR (a subsidiary of the Magisterium of Nuns). The Catholic hierarchy is not attacking nuns or sisters. Don’t be fooled by twisted news coverage on catholic and secular sites.
- Mike Malloy (liberal radio talk-show host) calls Pope “Nazi scum” and all Catholics “child-raping sons of bitches”
- A shift in the cyber meaning of “pro-life”?
- A reader on going back to Confession, the Sacrament of Penance
- Sally Quinn of WaPo: a lesson in getting it wrong.
- Ex ore infantium perfecisti laudem! A must see video.
- Denver priest ‘pulls out the big guns’: TLM outside Planned Parenthood
- BOOK REVIEW: Indivisible: Restoring Faith, Family And Freedom Before It’s Too Late
- Benedict XVI explains to German bishops what the “pro multis” really says.
- Tweeting for the Magisterium of Nuns
- I, for one, will welcome our Skynet Overlords
- FREE BEER! No… really! FREE BEER. St. Paul, MN: ALERT for MEN! 8 May Argument of the Month
- A Most Tragikal Hystory of Obama I
- Democrat candidates in Connecticut favor forcing Catholic hospitals to perform abortions
- How The Ordinary Form Can Be Celebrated, or, Where There’s A Will There’s A Way
- Fr. Z’s Kitchen: “Happy Birthday Rome!” Edition
- WDTPRS 3rd Sunday of Easter – “bright like kindled candles, honey sweet”
- In The Wild: LEX ORANDI car mag
- In The Wild: Save The Liturgy car mag
- QUAERITUR: ad libbing during Masses with children
- Coffee of the Month
- WaPo politics writer, NYT, on the SSPX, LCWR, CDF, USCCB. Reading this may make you a little stupider.
- Liberals hurt children, attack priests and bishop, destroy parish school: Platteville, WI – FOLLOW UP
- An apology about the LCWR and NCR – my mistake!