First and foremost, help each other out!
And, because they scroll off quickly…
- QUAERITUR: Can we obtain indulgences and pray for Holy Father’s intentions if there is no Holy Father?
- WaPo and lefty, pro-homosexual advocacy “journalism”
- Prayer Intentions of the Holy Father for 2014
- LENTCAzT 15: Wednesday 2nd Week of Lent – Benedict XVI: “If I cast a glance back over my whole life…”
- Coarse and duplicitous anti-Catholic piece in The Washington Times
- Your Excellencies! Fathers! Plans for 28 February? Masses for the Pope? For the Election? Bells? Processions? Prayers?
- A woman’s report on wearing a veil in church for the first time – Fr. Z POLL!
- Benedict XVI to be called “Pontiff Emeritus” or “Pope Emeritus” and some other end-of-Pontificate details
- REVIEW: St. Edmund Campion Missal & Hymnal for the Traditional Latin Mass – WOW!
- LENTCAzT 14: Tuesday 2nd Week of Lent – tiny drops can sink your boat unless you empty it
- @Pontifex Project: Week 8 – The last for Benedict as Pope
- Another amusing video on choosing a new Pope (this one is from funny Lutherans)
- Fr. Z requests help for another Catholic blogger
- VATICAN DEATH PLOTS FEARED! VAMPIRES *MAY* BE INVOLVED!
- Amusing video on “How To Become Pope”
- QUAERITUR: Sundays, open restaurants, and you.
- A word from the “Committee to Re-Elect the Pope”
- QUAERITUR: Are deacons “ministers of the cup”?
- Benedict XVI’s new Motu Proprio about the Conclave
- Card. O’Brien’s resignation – Cardinal Electors down to 115
- …tick… tick… tick… tick…
- LENTCAzT 13: Monday 2nd Week of Lent – Benedict’s Final Sunday Angelus
- Berlin, NJ: Mater Ecclesiae (EF) parish prepares to say farewell to Pope Benedict (as Pope)
- QUAERITUR: Extraordinary Ministers of Communion giving blessings as if they were priests
- Tu es Petrus (a nice tribute)
- Bp. Sheridan: the Fishwrap is “an embarrassment to the Catholic Church”
Also, I appreciate the donations which some of you have sent. They are soooo needed. Among those who have donated – on my list for the next time I say Mass for my benefactors (FRIDAY 1 MARCH) – are (UPDATED 28 Feb 23:00 GMT):
RB, CBM, MF, DM, MH, DP, MJC, Fr. LT, DP, AM, HE, TD, MF, JDK, AM, MMcG, AMacB, LL, AP, ER, LS, CO’C, SJS, SA, GC, JMcG, JF, JB, RMcE, JEM, MF, EA, JW, BB, MK, MH, BD, SM, KB, TM, CL, AT, PK, JB, NMM, JW, MC, JEJ, NF, LV, PP, DM, PAL, AN, KS, JP, LL, AM, BB, JN, BA, MR, LW, Fr. RH, VW, VS, MZ, WG, GS, CD, CG, MR, SS, WH, KB, NM, JPC, RM, CP, MCB,GMcI, FN, AB, MF, DG, GH, JD, CL, YS, JI, CB, GH, PT, MM, AD, TH, RR, ML, AR, TS, JF,
I will add to that list as more come in.
A blog software note. The blog had some problems last week because of really high traffic. You probably don’t need to send me email to tell me the blog is not loading. Also, I installed a new plugin to help me foil spammers. It seems to be working! I was getting dozens of false registrations and zillions of attempted comments from wicked and vile spammers (may they repent before they wind up in Hell). The registration and comment queues were becoming a nightmare. I hope that the plugin is not blocking any of you legitimate readers from posting. If you find you can’t get a combox form, or find that suddenly you are having problems posting (and you haven’t been either a jerk or a heretic or … whatever…) drop me a note with your I.P. address and I can look into it.
1386 spammer attempts were stopped in the last couple days. HURRAY!
Morever, quite a few of you seem to be getting “Monk Shots” (that’s coffee) from the Wyoming Carmelites! OORAH! Refresh your coffee supply NOW. Click HERE.
Finally, will you take a moment to vote (daily) for this blog? Click HERE.