- LifeSite: Obama as Provocateur of Catholic Dissention
- More proof that Speaker Pelosi isn’t interested in reducing the number of abortions
- REVIEW: New book by Aidan Nichols: Criticising the Critics
- QUAERITUR: use of iPhone, hand-held for liturgical readings
- Pope Benedict explains the situation to the Irish
- Good clear talk about health care debate issues – useful!
- Pelosi invokes St Joseph for her bill
- Lent and Passiontide: Dying with the Church
- Religious cover for wavering Dems in place? Dissident women religious lobby House Reps in favor of the health care bill
- Benedict XVI on how to govern
- WDTPRS POLL! Your progress through Lent: honest assessment
- Embarassing treatment of Summorum Pontificum on vatican.va website
Also, please sign up for the Google thingy on the left side bar. I don’t know what it’s for, but someone out there does. I think it helps to push SkyNet toward machine domination of human kind. Not sure about that.
I am on Twitter with two – count ‘em – two feeds. I use @fatherz for most things, but I am trying build @fatherzuhlsdorf and use it to follow many more people than do with @fatherz. If you follow @fatherzuhlsdorf, I will more than likely follow you back rather quickly.
I am also grateful for your donations and your use of my amazon wish list as well as the bestbuy "pitch in" card too. You have kept the bird feeders full and my technology running so that I can keep working on this blog. I consider people who donate to be benefactors for whom it is my honor and duty to pray on a regular basis.
Please continue to pray for Pope Benedict and help others do the same.