First, many thanks to those of you who have been buying Mystic Monk Coffee and tea and other swag and mugs, etc., from my shops, and using the Amazon links and search boxes here. I haven’t been at home for a while, so I don’t know what items from my wishlists might be awaiting my return, but thanks to you as well. Sometimes things come with no notifications about who sent x,y, or z. I did get a notification by email about the gift from the Kindle book wishlist came in the other day, but there is never an email link back to the giver. Furthermore, some of you have used my donation button (I’ll put the “coffee cup” at the bottom of this post). This month is a little behind the trend, but thanks especially to:
JdR, PMF, CS, RB, MFJ, BB, HM, JR, MR, LS, EMcG, AR, MQ, DG, BB, WH, PP, MH, APLE, PS, DFP, VdG!
I should be able to say Mass for the intentions of all you benefactors next Thursday. It is my privilege and duty to pray for benefactors, which is what I consider you to be.
Moreover, I have had a few nice voice-mails from readers. I enjoy listening to them. Thanks! One person shared his thought that perhaps someone at iTunes was purposely blocking my PODCAzT feed, since many of the audio projects I make don’t show up there. For my part, I think it is my own incompetence and lack of skill in getting all the settings right that causes the problems.
Also, I will be approving more “pingbacks” that wind up in my moderation queue. I have not been letting any through, but, when they come from fellow bloggers, I think I will approve them to help some of you add to your traffic a bit. We all have to help each other out in this “digital continent” of ours! So, if you link to me and I get a pingback, I try to let your pingbacks through to the combox.
Here are some links to posts that are scrolling along:
- QUAERITUR: Can a bishop forbid Mass in Latin?
- Phoenix: Mercy Sister excomm’d for abortion decision at Catholic hospital no long excomm’d?
- A reading tip – Catholic Priests Falsely Accused: The Facts, The Fraud, The Stories
- Wymynprysts yn Mynnysota
- WDTPRS POLL: Did you see Rose vestments on “Gaudete” Sunday?
- Stave by Stave: The great Fr. Perrone writes his first Mass!
- QUAERITUR: What is a “stable group”? How big? How small?
- QUAERITUR: Resources for seminarians to learn TLM on their own. Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- QUAERITUR: How to get Gregorian chant and a TLM in the parish.
- Thanks to all you “lockstep sheep and papist throwbacks”!
- AIYEEEE! Pyjamahadeen! AIYEEEE!
- A priest starts hearing confessions before Masses: “And, boy, have the people come!”
- QUAERITUR: Parish priest will not implement the new translation, schedules General Absolution
- Minnesota: In legal memo lawyer writes about “dirty Catholics”, “bigoted Catholic beasts”
- Kathleen Kennedy Townsend and 2 Peter 2
- St. Juan Diego’s miracle
- Fathers… people will go to confession if you preach about it and then sit in the box!
- QUAERITUR: When priests and Catholics just don’t care enough to get it right.
- The Fishwrap attacks bishops: unintended consequences
- Sr. Joan and the “Organizing Committee of the Council of Elders”
- Bishops of Minnesota will be attacked in the press, betrayed by their erstwhile allies
- Benedict XVI: “The only danger the Church can and should fear is the sin of her members”
- Star Wars and the History of Vatican II
- St. Ambrose: copycat, rookie, disliked by St. Jerome
- QUAERITUR: Dalmatics on deacons! Maniples all around!
- Conference for Priests on Exorcism: 5-8 Feb 2012 in Tulsa, OK
- QUAERITUR: Mixing Latin and English in the Ordinary Form
- “BACK TO THE PEOPLE!” “AGAINST VATICAN II!” “COMMUNION IN THE HAND!” “PARTICIPATION!” “LATIN!”
- QUAERITUR: With what level of voice should priests say those quiet prayers?