Some recent posts, which scroll off quickly.
- A Blog Milestone and a Mass for Benefactors
- YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Something fun for the consistory: The Cardinal… locations
- 25 years ago, from 4 billion miles away… a glimpse of your planet
- PRE-ORDER new music CD for Easter from Benedictines of Mary!
- Where Fr. Hunwicke explains “Festum Ovorum”
- WDTPRS: 6th Sunday of Ordinary Time – “kissing the porch”
- “The liturgy is a permanent workshop.”
- “Juventutem” News: Bp. Schneider Mass in DC Sunday 15 Feb, and new chapter in NYC
- Quinquagesima Sunday: PREPARE FOR BATTLE!
- The attack on non-existent Catholic “libertarians”
- Monthly donations: a request
- Hugh Hewitt’s interview with David Axelrod
- Defending Archbp. Cordileone (Archd. San Francisco)
- Link between German Church Tax and Germans pushing for changes?
- Memento mori!
- 2nd anniversary of Benedict XVI’s resignation
- Paprocki and the Canons!
- What’s up with your Sun?
- Beware of posters glued to poles!
- Death in Belgistan
- The Last Altar Boy
- Card. Marx: Tradition… clear in their positions… growing populism… terrorism.
- Wherein Card. Burke clarifies what reasonable people already knew.
- 28 FEB – NYC – Holy Innocents Church – Card. Dolan Requiem for Fr. Groeschel
- What on earth is Pope Francis up to and why?
- Your Sunday Sermon Notes
- ASK FATHER: How can I gain a plenary indulgence as fast as I can?
- WDTPRS: 5th Ordinary Sunday – A clear and certain trumpet to lead us
- A thought about Card. Burke and the Fishwrap
- The stakes are high in Rome next week.
- When would we have to resist the Pope? Wherein Fr. Z Rants.
- WDTPRS Sexagesima Sunday: “that we may be fortified against every adverse thing”
- Receiving divorced and/or remarried catechumens into the Church properly
- ACTION ITEM: Good books, info about Crusades, Inquisition
- Of vaccination, a Pope, and anti-Catholic slander
- Card. Burke: “Liturgy is absolutely the first act of the New Evangelization.”
- ASK FATHER: Laziness and accepting a paycheck
- ASK FATHER: A revert wonders about validity of previous marriage
- FSSP Training Workshop for Priests 18-22 May
- Anthem data security breach and you
- INDIA: Catholic prelates and priests denied entry visas
- Did Pres. Obama draw moral equivalence between Christianity and ISIS?
- ASK FATHER: Salvation “outside” the Church
- John Allen pulled a fast one over at Crux about the Synod
- Audio Books, Red Shirts, and You
- Did ISIS behead a priest in Mosul?
- ASK FATHER: Do the devout have the hardest deaths?
- Polish Archbishop predicts ugly confrontations at Synod: “innovators have not been idle”
- Pope Francis condones beating children
Thanks to donors, especially monthly subscribers, and those of you who have sent items from my wish lists.
I will say Holy Mass for the intention of my benefactors and their fruitful Lent on Ash Wednesday at 7 pm CST (0100 GMT 19 Feb).
It will be a Missa Cantata in the Extraordinary Form at the chapel of the Bishop O’Connor Center in Madison, WI. Not, perhaps, the “last chance” Mass in the city, but helpful especially for those who work during the day. Of course, ashes will be imposed.
Please consider subscribing to send a monthly donation.
Here are some options. This box can always be found at the bottom of the blog.