Some recent posts as they scroll along.
First, a request to everyone. Please use the social network sharing buttons early and often!
- CDF: Declaration on break away Greek “Catholic” group, excommunications
- ACTION ITEM: Entrusting the SSPX to Mary and imploring God’s will
- Card. Dolan interviewed by Bill O’Reilly
- QUAERITUR: Priest ad libs words of absolution
- New Voris video addresses where the “action” is in Catholic communities.
- John Allen’s outstanding talk on the world-wide war on Christians
- My new “Save the Liturgy” mug in the wild. Spiffy!
- Kids playing Mass and burying a 60 year priest
- Reader Feedback about going to confession
- QUAERITUR: Are Mormons Christians?
- ACTION ITEM ALERT! Pres. Obama, through a minion, attacks Catholic chaplains once again.
- QUAERITUR: An iPad in place of a Missal (the book itself) for Mass
- Pres. Obama says he’ll have “more flexibility” to do what he wants after November
- Feedback from a reader about confession
- SSPX preparing for a positive response to the Holy See’s last letter
- Some comments on the “Three Days of Darkness” in L.A. 2012 (and 2011)
- Of heavenly conjunctions, the turning of the spheres, and astrological divination
Thanks are due to a few of you kind readers both for donations and for items from my amazon wishlists, including Kindle books. I have a few pressing things for a project I will have to undertake and some of you really came through.
I will be saying Mass again for the intention of benefactors on Saturday 31 March. Some of you used the donation button. Among others I will remember, since last time:
JK, AC, ML, MH, VW, HPH,
LM, MK, JS, MG, AR, MS,
SB, WLMS, PH, MQ, JB
Many thanks to RG, EDL, BAT, and special TKS to MZ for items from the amazon wishlist. Sometimes (actually rather frequently) items come without an indication on the packing slip of who sent them. God knows, and I include a moral intention for them as well. I never purposely leave anyone out. I will add names to the list if other things or donations arrive before Mass on Saturday.
It is a privilege and duty to pray for benefactors. I do so daily and also with these occasional Masses for your intention.