First and foremost
YOUR URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS
We are all in this together. Many people read this blog. That means many people can pray for each other’s needs. Always check this feature, which I link on the top menu.
REMINDER: Registration, passwords, moderation
Here are some recent posts. They scroll off the front page quickly.
- Do you have your 2018 Ordo?
- Summorum Pontificum in KOREAN
- 10 Questions for Bishops. Can’t answer? Then perhaps this isn’t your strongest suit. !
- OLDIE POST Hell and the Enemy exist. Priests and bishops who don’t teach about them will probably wind up there.
- Congratulations to Elizabeth and Philip #70thweddinganniversary
- Solemn Mass, Traditional Roman Rite at 2017 National Catholic Youth Conference #NCYC2017
- Your Feedback and Voicemail and Fr. Z answers with a whine about something
- ASK FATHER: Is the “annulment” process in the US just a rubber stamp?
- ASK FATHER: Why don’t Catholics sing?
- INTERNET PRAYER UPDATE: GERMAN! Updated.
- Benedictine Beer Monks and YOU!
- ASK FATHER: Where to get a decent cassock?
- Questions? ASK FATHER. Contact? Voicemail? Snail Mail? Christmas cards?
- Church Sign: “Welcome! We are heavily armed!
- ASK FATHER: Can the priest receive Precious Blood by intinction?
- WDTPRS – 33rd Ordinary Sunday: the “sign of peace” – Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Robert Mickens – Scaredy Cat
- ASK FATHER: Must I confess mortal sins which I honestly forgot in previous confession?
- U.S. priest in L’Osservatore Romano promotes either dissoluble marriage or polygamy
- ASK FATHER: How to shop online with your Amazon thingy?
- ASK FATHER: Emergency Baptism “in utero”
- The Four Last Things, False Paths, and @JamesMartinSJ
- Fr. Z’s Kitchen: A lunch tribute to #MaximumBeans
- INDIANAPOLIS 17 NOV – YOUNG PEOPLE! Traditional Solemn Mass for the National Catholic Youth Conference
- The dying out of women religious, and the crisis of religious, priestly vocations. Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- ASK FATHER: A prayer for protection while traveling
- ASK FATHER: Should we pray for “Servants of God”?
- ASK FATHER: Marriage licenses with “Spouse 1” and “Spouse 2”
- ASK FATHER: Scheduling a specific Mass for a profession: IT professionals
- ASK FATHER: Firearms at Mass, laity and priests – UPDATED
- MUST READ: Carl Olsen on the #USCCB17 Pro-Life committee vote!
- QUESTION: Traditional SPANISH language sermons and catechetical sources?
- Sour Beans!
- #USCCB17 SHOCKER! CARD. BURKE HACKED THE ELECTION!
- CHICAGO 18 Nov: 1st Traditional Latin Mass at great North Side church in almost 60 years
- Stir Up Sunday and Advent is coming! GET READY!
- Liturgical worship… priestly vocations… Is what we are doing working or not?
- Fr. Z’s Kitchen: Vincent edition
- Remembrance Day
- ASK FATHER: The usual requirements for gaining indulgences
- Smoking and Saints
- WDTPRS – 23rd Sunday after Pentecost: SNIP!
- ASK FATHER: How much “work” on Sunday?
- Challenge Coin Update – Catholic War Veterans – #VeteransDay
- Rereading “Lord Of The World” by Robert Hugh Benson – Brrrrr!
- More about photos during Mass and Pope Francis’ admonisment
- A “tour de force” about Protestants and Martin Luther
- ACTION ITEM – Petitions in Support of @BishopMorlino @MadisonDiocese
- @JamesMartinSJ and “downward-facing dog”
- ASK FATHER: Venial sins forgiven during Mass?
- IRELAND: Priests told to stop calling bishops ‘spineless nerds and sycophantic half-wits’
- NEW BOOKS about the Seven Deadly Sins and answers to Protestant objections to the Faith
- Some amusing bits and pieces
- Italian media reports on @BishopMorlino of @MadisonDiocese and on Card. Müller
- Beautiful new painting: “St Pius V and St. Charles Borromeo defending Catholicism against Islam and the Protestant Heresy.”
- ACTION ITEM! 100 Cassocks for 100 Seminarians
- CD of ADVENT music by the Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles
- 100th anniversary of “Terror, terror, and more terror”
- The Sunday massacre at the Texas church
- Summorum Pontificum: Urgent now more than ever
- ACTION ITEM! Birettas for Seminarians Project – HELP!
- WDTPRS – 22nd Sunday after Pentecost: Battle For The Mass
- WDTPRS – 31st Ordinary Sunday: We stumble mostly by choice.
- Edward Pentin’s talk at the Catholic Identity Conference 2017
- Fishwrap & Winters (aka Comrade Coyote) “struggles” Fr. Weinandy, Card. DiNardo
Next, many thanks to all of you who have donated, either occasionally or by means of the monthly subscription. I haven’t been tallying the donations or listing abbreviations lately, because I’ve been up to my neck. I hope to start that again. However, I do keep track of all of you.
I will next say Holy Mass for my benefactors on Wednesday 22 November (St. Cecilia – MEMORIAL of Bl. Miguel Pro, Martyr).
It is my pleasure and duty to pray for benefactors.
On the CHALLENGE COIN front, just after I sent one to MS of NY, I received a nice one yesterday from AS of ON.
always use my Amazon search box for your shopping.
Remember to come here to order your MYSTIC MONK COFFEE