Yesterday we did an upgrade of the software that powers the blog.
I have noticed since the last major upgrade that the anti-spam software is pretty sensitive. It tends to pull lots of comments into a moderation queue, most of which I release when I have a chance (…though some I don’t…) and some of which get pulled into the comment trash bucket.
Fixing this isn’t too high on my list of things to do. I think I would rather have the software be a little too picky rather than too lax.
NB: Posting raw web addresses in comments is a pretty sure way to get your comment pulled into the queue.
Just so you know.