Here are a few links to posts that are scrolling along.
- A new twist on attacking the new, corrected translation.
- WDTPRS 23rd Ordinary Sunday – imperfectly perfect sons and daughters of God
- Making sacred art with “theologically appropriate” techniques
- Proper attire in church and proper liturgical music
- HUGE SIGN FAIL
- What the Devil fears
- If it’s broke, have a belt…
- An O’Brian Minute with Fr. Z and Ovid
- Description of Archbp. Chaput’s upcoming “installation” in Philadelphia
- The Theological Studies dust up, NCR, creeping infallibility, and the ecclesial vocation of the theologian
- For the one who has everything… now this!
- QUAERITUR: Penalty for allowing a “womanpriest” to concelebrate
- CNN’s Piers Morgan v Catholics
- BENEDICT XVI’S PRAYER INTENTIONS FOR SEPTEMBER
- A look at Archbishop Conti’s pastoral letter which has stirred things up
- War Dogs & Veloci-Chickens in Afghanistan
- “Generally the feedback has been very positive.”
- Abortion as the ultimate liberal sacrament
- Benedict XVI asks forgiveness for “cradle Catholics” who did not pass on the Faith
- Archbp. Conti of Glasgow tells people not to kneel to receive Holy Communion
- The Catholic League: MSNBC OUTDOES NEW YORK TIMES
- Implications of Obama Administration’s move to force Catholic hospitals to provide “contraception” and sterilizations
- QUAERITUR: Should I kneel to receive Communion from the chalice?
- QUAERITUR: Was the Holy Spirit’s guidance at Vatican II infallible?
- The Feeder Feed: Dinosaur edition
- Remember the ghastly statue of Bl. John Paul II?
Also, I happily thank those of you who have been so generous in making donations. It is a real boost when they come in, very encouraging. I pray for people who send donations and remember benefactors periodically at Holy Mass. The latest list which I will take along, tomorrow, will include
JP, MC, JC, AS, DG, JB,
ST, NMcD, RB, KA, KB,
EL Jr., LG, JH, R&DG,
ML, DF, FPN, MR, MK,
PC, GL, J&GG, EP, RS,
RB (with the B and the M families)
KT, JM, MJH, SH, JD,
AM, SA, SO’M, HE, PM (just added a few minutes ago)….
I derive a special pleasure in donations that come from my “protest” buttons. It’s all a game, of course, as you know. But the foundation of the game is serious business indeed.
Some books have come in and items from my amazon.com wishlist, such as a small bottle of good olive oil. What a difference it makes! I had a priest friend over for supper the other day and used the oil. However, more and more often its seems amazon is not including a packing receipt with the name of the giver. I am, therefore, obliged to address myself to the guardian angels of the senders, who know who you are.
Many thanks to all you readers for your prayers, thoughtful (mostly) comments, and regular visits.
I also want to thank those of you who used my link to go to donate to the US Archdiocese for Military Services. I had a nice note from Archbp. Broglio thanking us all for the encouragement.