The last 10 minutes…
- Haydn’s Farewell is playing.
- Request from a priest via text message for the blessing of beehives.
- Email from a priest asking about baptizing the child adopted by homosexuals.
- Delivery of a deep cycle 12v battery.
- Roast out of the fridge and preparation of the lard.
- Arranged pick up of new solemn green set.
- This email….
Dear Father Z
Today I was in NYC & on the spur of the moment (& your encouragement) I stopped at Holy Innocents & went to confession after many many years. I can not describe the feeling afterwards as the wonderful priest gave me absolution. I cried tears of happiness & joy.
Thank you Father!
GO TO CONFESSION!